Poll: fave multiplayer card

D

DarthFerret

I would have to say that my favorite multiplayer card is actually a part of my favorite multiplayer combo.

Wheel Of Fortune!!!!!

(The combo involves one or more Forks!!!)

[wanna see your opponents scream when they see what they have to dump off to the graveyard?)

V

V.L.Sigma

two of my favorites are Last Laugh and Desolation angel.

I once played a 6 man game, 2 of them using elves. I dropped Last Laugh for the first time, and everyone was wondering what the hell it could do. I then played a plague bearer...and ended the game right there. about 35 creatures total were out in play, and the 22 elves were the first to go, adding to the damage done to everything and everyone. That cleared all the rest of the creatures, and I won thanks to Congregate the turn before. :D

As for the angel...it's fun to drop with the kicker so no one can do anything more for most of the game. :p

D

DarthFerret

I have never heard of plague bearer....what is that ???

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
In a rush right now... look it up on the Gatherer or that link I gave you in one of the threads in the Decks forum...

D

DarthFerret

Thanks guys, I tried to look it up on Urzas Hot Tub, but was unaware that it was all one word, so my attempt failed. Now i know what you were talkin about....but I still say the most fun card is Wheel of Fortune (Forked of course)

T

train

I guess I have to say my favorite MP card is Abyssal Gatekeeper...

B

brainfreeze

Eye of the Storm....I've never heard so many groans of pain from a 8 player game before as when I played this card.