Political Leanings

Z

Zhaneel

Just curious as to what your political leanings are and why, and anything else that could turn into a good argument.

As for me, I'm a crazy liberal, due to upbringing and morals.

A

Apollo

I too am a crazy liberal due to upbringing, morals, a desire not to get shot somewhere in the middle east, and the fact that I staunchly believe in anything the beautiful Zhaneel believes in. :p

Bwahaha! I got her back! Now for that elusive Puff...

S

Svenmonkey

I'm pretty liberal, but some of my views are conservative, like how all the dumb kids should be jailed in Junior colleges and be prevented from breeding.

M

Mazzak

I'm ultra-liberal. Almost anarchist, except that anarchy simply does not work. Nothing pisses me off more than fundamentalism, followed closely by conservatism, because how can anyone be so utterly backwards?

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

I'm centrist. That is, not liberal (due to the permissive lean that tends to be prevalent in that camp) or conservative (due to the confirmation bias, superficiality and presumptuousness prevalent in that camp). This centrism flows through a lot of my worldview. Although, I am a little closer to conservatism than liberalism, as where they do make sense, they tend to make a lot.) 55, where 0 is lib and 100 is con.

S

Svenmonkey

Personally, I think that test is a scam, a sham, a flim-flamp!

Maybe even a ham...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I got a 16, although I wasn't knowledge about some of the questions.

Do you guys know each other in real life or was he cyber-stalking you? ;)

T

train

cyber-stalking is typically the magic player's method of maintaining someone's addiction...

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Girls are cool...:cool:

Oh, and on the test? I got a 23...:eek:

Though, like Spidey, I was unsure about some of the questions. And on others I was looking for the "None of the Above" button...;)

Z

Zhaneel

Neither good nor bad... unless it's me, in which case anything above a 10 is bad. But that's me.

T

train

*bad joke forthcoming*

Apollo - you birds are so fly like that!...