Play MtoA

R

rkoelsch

Untap
draw
Attack Azreal with Radiant and Angel of Mercy

rkoelsch:
In play: 2-Pl, Pl,2-Plateau,Tundra,Is,Is, Angelic (Wall1/5,flying),Angelic Wall(1/5,flying), Guiding Spirit(2/3,flying), ((Angel of Mercy(4/4,Flying)(T attacking), Radiant, Archangel(9/9,Flying)(attacking untapped),Angelic Voices
Hand: 3
Graveyard: Afterlife, Flooded Strand, Afterlife
Removed from Game: 0
Life: 20

Azreal:
In Play: 6 Forests(T), Wellwisher (1/1)(T), Spirit(1/1,Flying)(T), Elvish Vanguard (2/2)
Hand: 0
Graveyard:Titania's Chosen, Llanowar Elf, Llanowar Elf, Elvish Champion, Skyshroud Poacher, Taunting elf
Taunting Elf, Wirewood Herald, Elvish Warrior, Wellwisher
Removed from Game:0
Life: 21

Train:
In play: Sulf. Spring(T), Sw(T), Sw, Sw, Mt(T), Mt(T), Badland(T), Avarax(3/3)(T), Avarax(3/3)(T), Aether Charge, Spiny Basher(3/1).
Hand: 4
Graveyard: Dark Ritual,Thoughtbound Primoc, Crater Hellion, Avarax, Dark Ritual.
Life: 11

R

rkoelsch

done
rkoelsch:
In play: 2-Pl, Pl,2-Plateau,Tundra,Is,Is, Angelic (Wall1/5,flying),Angelic Wall(1/5,flying), Guiding Spirit(2/3,flying), ((Angel of Mercy(4/4,Flying)(T), Radiant, Archangel(9/9,Flying),Angelic Voices

Azreal:
In Play: 6 Forests(T), Wellwisher (1/1)(T), Spirit(1/1,Flying)(T), Elvish Vanguard (2/2)
Graveyard:Titania's Chosen, Llanowar Elf, Llanowar Elf, Elvish Champion, Skyshroud Poacher, Taunting elf
Life:8

Train:
In play: Sulf. Spring(T), Sw(T), Sw, Sw, Mt(T), Mt(T), Badland(T), Avarax(3/3)(T), Avarax(3/3)(T), Aether Charge, Spiny Basher(3/1).
Graveyard: Dark Ritual,Thoughtbound Primoc, Crater Hellion, Avarax, Dark Ritual.

B

BigBlue

I'm going to play it for him....

Untap. Draw. Done.

In play: 2-Pl, Pl,2-Plateau,Tundra,Is,Is, Angelic (Wall1/5,flying),Angelic Wall(1/5,flying), Guiding Spirit(2/3,flying), ((Angel of Mercy(4/4,Flying)(T), Radiant, Archangel(9/9,Flying),Angelic Voices

Azreal:
In Play: 6 Forests, Wellwisher (1/1), Spirit(1/1,Flying), Elvish Vanguard (2/2)
Hand: 1

Train:

T

train

Tap M, M, Badland, Swamp and Sulf for Aether charge - done...

Rkoelsch:

Azreal:

Train:
In play: Sulf. Spring(T), Sw(T), Sw, Sw, Mt(T), Mt(T), Badland(T), Avarax(3/3), Avarax(3/3), Aether Charge x2, Spiny Basher(3/1).

R

rkoelsch

untap Draw
play Angelic Wall
cast Afterlife on Wellwisher
Attack Train with Radiant
Attack Azreal with Mercy

Rkoelsch:
In play: 2-Pl(T), Pl(T),2-Plateau,Tundra,Is(T),Is(T), Angelic (Wall1/5,flying),Angelic Wall(1/5,flying), Angelic Wall(1/5,flying), Guiding Spirit(2/3,flying), ((Angel of Mercy(4/4,Flying)(T attacking), Radiant, Archangel(11/11?,Flying)(Attacking untapped),Angelic Voices

Azreal:

Train:
In play: Sulf. Spring(T), Sw(T), Sw, Sw, Mt(T), Mt(T), Badland(T), Avarax(3/3), Avarax(3/3), Aether Charge x2, Spiny Basher(3/1).

R

rkoelsch

well maybe. as long as the afterlife resolves. at that point blocking becomes important.

B

BigBlue

Since I played Az.... I'll continue to try to move the game along.

AZ will tap the wellwisher (in response to Afterlife) gaining 2 life.

I'm not sure whether he'd block the angel with a spirit or not.... I would, so I will block the angel with a spirit token.

Radiant is 11, there is no response to the afterlife to prevent the other flier...

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I have no responses, so assuming thats all you're doing rkoelsch, I'll take my turn.

tap 2 forests to play a priest of titania...and promptly die next turn.

thanks for playing my turn for me Big Blue, its exactly how I would've played it.

Rkoelsch:
In play: 2-Pl(T), Pl(T),2-Plateau,Tundra,Is(T),Is(T), Angelic (Wall1/5,flying),Angelic Wall(1/5,flying), Angelic Wall(1/5,flying), Guiding Spirit(2/3,flying), ((Angel of Mercy(4/4,Flying)(T attacking), Radiant, Archangel(11/11?,Flying)(Attacking untapped),Angelic Voices

Azreal:
In Play: 2 Forests(T) 4 Forests, Priest of Titania (1/1), Spirit(1/1,Flying), Elvish Vanguard (2/2)

T

train

What would rkoelsch have done if I had attacked with my beasts I wonder...

R

rkoelsch

train you scared me with the 2nd aether charge. spined bruisers would darn near kill me. I had no way to stop the damage.

T

train

It's cool... and I would have killed you... you would have taken 16 from the charges and lost all your creatures more than likely... at least your offensive ones... it might have take another turn to finally pick you off..

But you played the way I might have in your spot... and you deserve the win...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm still kicking myself for misplaying on my last turn. I could have killed Radiant when she was 8/8 and didn't read her carefully to realize she gained for every flying creature, sO i should have killed her when rkoelsch cast that Afterlife. Dang, dang, dang.