Hand: 7
In Play:
GY:
RFG:
Ante: Swamp

Good Luck to all.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

if we were playing with real cards I wonder who would have the most to lose ante wise?:rolleyes:

I'll keep my hand.

J

Jigglypuff

My hand blows. Sorry guys, but I'm taking a mulligan.

(- Steve -)

W

WickedBoy6

okay skip puff and go to the next turn...:p
I think Jiggly had to skip due to the mulligan? If it is my turn, i was waiting for Spidey to O.K. his cards before I went on...BTW, do I draw if Jigglypuff is skipped, or would I have to forego it?

R

rkoelsch

Big Blue has asked that I wait until everyone has had a chance to mulligan.

B

BigBlue

What is this about skipping JP?

We didn't have a mulligan last round. where I'm from, he get's his Paris then he goes in turn... Is it different elsewhere?

I already gave him his new hand of 6 cards, I expect he'll play when his turn comes up...

Unless you folks tell me different.

J

Jigglypuff

I'm keeping my new hand, so you can start whenever you feel like it.

(- Steve -)

W

WickedBoy6

I'm sure Train was joking in hindsight, so Jigglypuff's turn is now, I'm guessing. I'm ready to go.

B

BigBlue

Still waiting for Spidey to Paris or not.... He must be busy today.

T

train

Spidey is more than likely not near a computer at this moment... he may nto have even gone to work with the snow and all...

W

WickedBoy6

That's true...I really wish he'd come on, though, I wanna play some Multi-Magic here (Haven't played a multi-game in a few months).

B

BigBlue

I'm going to step in and say Spidey Keeps.

RK you're up. Why don't you start a new thread copying my first post of this thread with your turn...

I realize it is beyond his control with the snow and all, but in the interest of progress....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I will keep. Although if one person mulligans, don't we all have a chance to mulligan?

We should have anted until a non-land card came up... I forgot about that since it's been so long playing an ante game.