Play Mtoa II phase 2

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw, attack Azreal with the Ironroot Treefolk and Earth Elemental, waiting for response.

Rkoelsch:
Life: 2
Hand: 2
In Play:Scrubland(T),4 Sw(T,T,T,T),3 Fr(T,T),3 Pl(T,T,T), Ironroot Treefolk(3/5), Conservator(T), Soul Net, Rod of Ruin(T)
GY: Samite Healer, Mesa Pegasus, 2 Unholy Stregnths,Plague Rats,Simulacrum, Scathe Zombies, Drain Life, Mesa Pegasus,Plague Rats,Scryb Sprites
RFG:
Ante: Disenchant
Library: 12

Azreal the Soulmaster:
Life: 8
In Play: (Forest, Forest, Forest, Forest, Swamp, Swamp, Swamp, Swamp, Swamp, Swamp)(T), Grizzly Bears(2/2), Wall of Brambles(2/3 Regenerate),Wall of Wood(0/3), Glasses of Urza(tap to look at targer player's hand)
GY: Dark Ritual,Llanowar Elves, Hypnotic Specter, Craw wurm, Regeneration, Scryb Sprites, Regeneration, Stream of Life, Hurricane, Nether Shadow
RFG:
Ante: Demonic Tutor

Spiderman:
Hand: 5
In Play: Forestx3, Mountainx5(T), Wall of Wood(0/3), Wall of Wood(0/3), Llanowar Elf(1/1, tap for green), IronClaw Orcs(2/2, can't block 2/* or more), Ironroot Treekfolk (3/5)(T)(attacking), Earth Elemental (4/5)(T)(attacking), Wooden Sphere
GY:Shatter, Fork, Giant Spider, Jade Statue, Scryb Sprites, Hurloon Minotaur, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt
RFG:
Ante: Fireball
Library: 14

Train:
Life: 22
Hand: 7
In Play: Forest(T), Swamp x3(A-T), Plains x5(A-T), Mesa Pegasus(2/5, Fly, Band, W:+0/+1(Str & Armor)), Wall of Ice(0/7), Soul Net, Giant Spider(2/4, blk fly), Wall of Wood(0/3).
GY: Demonic Tutor, Terror, Plague Rats, Dryads, Holy strength
RFG:
Ante: Swamp
Library: 30

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Block earth elemental with wall o' wood and ironroot treefolk with wall o' brambles.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I assume that they go to the graveyard since you're tapped out.

Mt, Ironroot Treefolk, Gain a life, Done.

Rkoelsch:
In Play:Scrubland(T),4 Sw(T,T,T,T),3 Fr(T,T),3 Pl(T,T,T), Ironroot Treefolk(3/5), Conservator(T), Soul Net, Rod of Ruin(T)
GY: Samite Healer, Mesa Pegasus, 2 Unholy Stregnths,Plague Rats,Simulacrum, Scathe Zombies, Drain Life, Mesa Pegasus,Plague Rats,Scryb Sprites
RFG:

Azreal the Soulmaster:
In Play: (Forest, Forest, Forest, Forest, Swamp, Swamp, Swamp, Swamp, Swamp, Swamp)(T), Grizzly Bears(2/2), Glasses of Urza(tap to look at targer player's hand)
GY: Dark Ritual,Llanowar Elves, Hypnotic Specter, Craw wurm, Regeneration, Scryb Sprites, Regeneration, Stream of Life, Hurricane, Nether Shadow, Wall of Brambles, Wall of Wood
RFG:

Spiderman:
Life: 3
Hand: 3
In Play: Forestx3(T), Mountainx6(Tx5), Wall of Wood(0/3), Wall of Wood(0/3), Llanowar Elf(1/1, tap for green), IronClaw Orcs(2/2, can't block 2/* or more), Ironroot Treefolkx2 (3/5)(Tx1), Earth Elemental (4/5)(T), Wooden Sphere
GY:Shatter, Fork, Giant Spider, Jade Statue, Scryb Sprites, Hurloon Minotaur, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt
RFG:
Library: 13

Train:
Hand: 7
In Play: Forest(T), Swamp x3(A-T), Plains x5(A-T), Mesa Pegasus(2/5, Fly, Band, W:+0/+1(Str & Armor)), Wall of Ice(0/7), Soul Net, Giant Spider(2/4, blk fly), Wall of Wood(0/3).
RFG:

T

train

Untap draw, play forest, tap swamp to paralyze rkoelsch's treefolk, and walk over with the giant spider for 2... Not done yet...

Rkoelsch:
In Play:Scrubland(T),4 Sw(T,T,T,T),3 Fr(T,T),3 Pl(T,T,T), Ironroot Treefolk(3/5)(T)(Paralyzed), Conservator(T), Soul Net, Rod of Ruin(T)
RFG:

Azreal the Soulmaster:
In Play: (Forest, Forest, Forest, Forest, Swamp, Swamp, Swamp, Swamp, Swamp, Swamp)(T), Grizzly Bears(2/2), Glasses of Urza(tap to look at targer player's hand)
GY: Dark Ritual,Llanowar Elves, Hypnotic Specter, Craw wurm, Regeneration, Scryb Sprites, Regeneration, Stream of Life, Hurricane, Nether Shadow, Wall of Brambles, Wall of Wood
RFG:

Spiderman:
In Play: Forestx3(T), Mountainx6(Tx5), Wall of Wood(0/3), Wall of Wood(0/3), Llanowar Elf(1/1, tap for green), IronClaw Orcs(2/2, can't block 2/* or more), Ironroot Treefolkx2 (3/5)(Tx1), Earth Elemental (4/5)(T), Wooden Sphere
RFG:

Train:
Hand: 6
In Play: Forestx2, Swamp x3(T), Plains x5, Mesa Pegasus(2/5, Fly, Band, W:+0/+1(Str & Armor)), Wall of Ice(0/7), Soul Net, Giant Spider(2/4, blk fly)(T), Wall of Wood(0/3).
RFG:

T

train

No - smart boy has a forest untapped... unless that was missed earlier - either way - damage on the stack...

B

BigBlue

As near as I can tell.... he is all tapped out.

He has 11 lands, he used 3 for the Rod, 3 for the Conservator, and gained 5 life via the Net already (Dryad - bolted, Sprite - Hurricane, Shadow - Rod, Pegasus - Weakness, Plague Rats - used to block Warlord)

T

train

So Rkoelsch is kaput then?... Bye Rkoelsch...;)

Okay - I can finish my turn... Tap a forest to play a llanowar elf... Done.

Az's turn...

Azreal the Soulmaster:
RFG:

Spiderman:
RFG:

Train:
Hand: 5
In Play: Forestx2(T), Swamp x3(T), Plains x5, Mesa Pegasus(2/5, Fly, Band, W:+0/+1(Str & Armor)), Wall of Ice(0/7), Soul Net, Giant Spider(2/4, blk fly)(T), Wall of Wood(0/3), Llanowar Elf(1/1).
RFG:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I'm pretty sure I have my draw, eh either way this is how my turn plays out.

Untap. Draw. tap 2 forest to regrowth my Hurricane, and cast it again for 7. Killing Spidey, and handing train the game, since he was going to win anyway:p

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Aw man... you got a Regrowth AND a Demonic Tutor? Good game everyone...

If only my Wooden Sphere had shown up in my opening hand :)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

all in all I'd say Soul net was the MVP of this game.

T

train

Thanks Az!!!...

I was still holding a Serra Angel, Regeneration, Terror, and CoPs Black and White...

Serra would have come out this next turn...;) :cool:

B

BigBlue

Would you guys have prefferred I just sent shuffled decks to each of you?

It isn't that you distrust eachother.... That way you wouldn't have to wait for draws... I guess I figured it would be funner not knowing what cards were coming up... more like the actual game, no joy in topdecking what you knew was coming up and all. But at times I feel I'm obstructing the game by being slow with draws...