Planeshift Prerelease: Pittsburgh

Killer Joe

I expect the following to be there:
Yellowjacket
Friggin'Rizzo
Aaron Forsythe
anyone else whose a member or visited this site?

I

Ihsans Shade

Yes 'tis me, the one, and only Ihsan.

Okay, explanation time.

I dissapered a couple of months back, Clinton was still President of the Whole Ball of Wax, I had decided to take a break for a while upon the anniversary of my birth, and focus on a couple of other things(i.e. Anime, and creating Gundam Wing cards for the Star Wars CCG, and inspiring Squee to do the Same with Dragon Ball Z and Magic:tg), I'm still not done, but I'm coming along.

Killer Joe

I submitted an article about my experience, it included how I came in 6th in the first flight and won 6 packs, how I made it to the final round of a draft and split the winnings for another 6 packs and that I got the chance to introduce myself to Friggin'Rizzo and Aaron Forsythe.
I had the best time with my buds and there were like a zillion people there, I don't think Magic is dying here in the 'Burgh!
Best Card I opened in the first flight? <Mr. Zanam Djinn>
Best Card I opened in my only draft? <The new Zombie Lord, but I played U/W>
Best Card I opened from my winnings? <the gold 7/7 dude for 3GR and has Trample tied with Ertai, The Corrupt>
My best opponent? <Shana from the third round of the flight, she said it was her best match ever-it was a draw>
My Worst Opponent? <Lil' dude in round four who chatted me to death in the first game, he got quiet after I pummeled him in games 2 & 3>
Combined Record for the Day:
Games: 10-4-1
Matches: 5-2-1
Best play of the day: I Agonzing Demised my opponents Tahngarth that was pumped up by an Explosive Growth with the Kicker!
Worst play of the day: I tried to Agonizing Demise a BLACK CREATURE with the Kicker, DOH!
Best Trade of the Day: A brand spanking new Undermine for a Taiga.
Worst Trade of the Day: The new Abeyance for Forsaken City.
Coolest thing of the day: A couple of young enterprising dudes were selling hoagies during the day for $5 bucks, it was worth it, any food tastes the best when you're hungry.