Planeshift Plot, somethin' BIG

C

Cateran Emperor

Thanks to the Sideboard at the Wizards site, the flavor text on the card Confound is as follows:

"Did I know Szat would betray us?" Urza asked quizzically. "I was counting on it."

The picture of Szat sitting in his Titan suit wielding some Blue mana can be found here http://www.wizards.com/sideboard/article.asp?x=sb20010118a, with the card and flavor text.

Thoughts? Methinks Szat sided with Yawgie Bear in the end, betraying Dominaria (I called it from the start that he would betray them ;) )

F

FoundationOfRancor

Hmmm...

I always asked myself:

"Nine Planeswalkers in Borg costumes are simply gonna kick phyrexia's *** in planeshift. How are they gonna make it so the Titans fail, and push off the final battle to Apocalypse?"

So, a traitor is gonna botch up there plans...

(Or is that part of Urza's Plan?)

T

Teferi

planeshift is shaping up to be a good set storyline wise and card wise, frankly i can't wait to read the book/use the cards

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

The freaking book comes to the stores

IN MAY

here in holland

$!$%@#^@%$^&#%&^*#%&@

T

Teferi

holland? u mean wooden shoes and whatnot

[me] breaks out into laughter[/me[

sorry bout that out burst

we could give u a summary when the book comes out if u want...

M

MrXarvox

Tevesh Szat does that kind of thing. I'm sure Urza was planning to have Szat side with Yawgmoth, considering that Yawggie would try to master Szat and Szat is obviously a harmful force to attempt to control. Yawgmoth is going to get hurt.