Planar Chaos: Mooseman vs SealTeamBill

Before the end of your turn I will unmorph my creature into 1/5 shapeshifer
UU
Mountain
FLASH (w) ~ Whitemane Lion and return Malach of the Dawn to my hand
Sorcery (R) ~ Tumble deals 6 damage to each creature with flying killing the wasp
Done

SealTeamBill: 18
Hand: 11
Battlefield:
(T) Mountain
(TTT) Plain ×3
(T) Swamp
(T) Forest
(T) island

(U) Saproling Token (G) (1/1, Sacrifice a Saproling: you gain 2 life.)
(U) Rathi Trapper (black)(1/2)( blk: T: Tap target creature.)
(S) Whitemane Lion (white)(2/2) (return a card you control to your hand when it comes into play)
(U) Aquamorph Entity (blue)(1/5)

Graveyard: Mycologist
Exile:

=========================================================================================
Mooseman: 20
Hand: 8
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(UUTT) Swamp x4
(T) Island
(TT) Mountain x2

(U) Saltfield Recluse (W) (2/1,T: Target creature gets -2/-0 until end of turn.)
(U) Simian Spirit Guide (R) (2/2,Remove ~ in your hand from the game: Add R to your mana pool)
(T) Dreamscape Artist (U) (1/1,2U, T, Discard a card, Sacrifice a land: Search your library for up to two basic land cards and put them into play.)
(S) Reckless Wurm (R) (4/4,Trample. Madness 2R)
(S) Sulfur Elemental (R) (3/2,Flash. Split second. White creatures get +1/-1.))

Graveyard: Forest, Giant Dustwasp
Exile: Veiling Oddity (U)(2/3,Suspend 4-1U(Rather than play this card from your hand, you may pay 1U and remove it from the game with four time counters on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter. When the last is removed, play it without paying its mana cost. It has haste.)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I will Mana Tithe the Tumble
UU remove time counter
Swamp
Attack with the Wasp
Suspend Roiling Horror
Done

SealTeamBill: 15
Hand: 10
Battlefield:
(T) Mountain
(TTT) Plain ×3
(T) Swamp
(T) Forest
(T) island

(S) Whitemane Lion (white)(3/1) (return a card you control to your hand when it comes into play)

Graveyard: Mycologist, Tumble
Exile:

=========================================================================================
Hand: 6
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(UTTTT) Swamp x5
(U) Island
(TT) Mountain x2

(U) Saltfield Recluse (W) (2/1,T: Target creature gets -2/-0 until end of turn.)
(U) Simian Spirit Guide (R) (2/2,Remove ~ in your hand from the game: Add R to your mana pool)
(U) Dreamscape Artist (U) (1/1,2U, T, Discard a card, Sacrifice a land: Search your library for up to two basic land cards and put them into play.)
(U) Reckless Wurm (R) (4/4,Trample. Madness 2R)
(U) Sulfur Elemental (R) (3/2,Flash. Split second. White creatures get +1/-1.))
(T) Giant Dustwasp (G) (3/3,Flying. Suspend 4-1G)

Graveyard: Forest, Mana Tithe,
Exile: Veiling Oddity (U)(2/3,Suspend 4-1U(Rather than play this card from your hand, you may pay 1U and remove it from the game with four time counters on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter. When the last is removed, play it without paying its mana cost. It has haste.) ~3 time cntrs~
Roiling Horror (B) (*/*,Roiling Horror's power and toughness are each equal to your life total minus the life total of an opponent with the most life.
Suspend X-XBBB. X can't be 0.
Whenever a time counter is removed from Roiling Horror while it's removed from the game, target player loses 1 life and you gain 1 life.) ~3 time counters~

You're way too powerful for me this time. You drew one hell of a pact...Rolling Horror is surprising that it was in booster pack ultra rare.
I have no way to get past your exiled cards
You win

SealTeamBill: 15
Hand: 10
Battlefield:
(U) Mountain
(UUU) Plain ×3
(U) Swamp
(U) Forest
(U) island

(U) Whitemane Lion (white)(3/1) (return a card you control to your hand when it comes into play)

Graveyard: Mycologist, Tumble
Exile:

Hand: 6
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(UTTTT) Swamp x5
(U) Island
(TT) Mountain x2

(U) Dreamscape Artist (U) (1/1,2U, T, Discard a card, Sacrifice a land: Search your library for up to two basic land cards and put them into play.)
(U) Reckless Wurm (R) (4/4,Trample. Madness 2R)
(U) Sulfur Elemental (R) (3/2,Flash. Split second. White creatures get +1/-1.))
(T) Giant Dustwasp (G) (3/3,Flying. Suspend 4-1G)

Graveyard: Forest, Mana Tithe,
Exile: Veiling Oddity (U)(2/3,Suspend 4-1U(Rather than play this card from your hand, you may pay 1U and remove it from the game with four time counters on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter. When the last is removed, play it without paying its mana cost. It has haste.) ~3 time cntrs~
Roiling Horror (B) (*/*,Roiling Horror's power and toughness are each equal to your life total minus the life total of an opponent with the most life.
Suspend X-XBBB. X can't be 0.
Whenever a time counter is removed from Roiling Horror while it's removed from the game, target player loses 1 life and you gain 1 life.) ~3 time counters~

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Wow, I thought you were going to kill me, since I need to get lots of mana before things got going. Didn't you have any other removal..... I had no removal.
I had
Shrouded Lore
Circle of Affliction
Spitting Sliver
Gossamer Phantasm
Wistful Thinking (don't think it works in this format since you have no cards in library)
Needlepeak Spider

I did think the Mana Tithe was useless once you got enough lands......

What do you want to do next.... and you are first