Pictures

W

Wonka

You guys need to put some pictures on the front page or something. It looks to boring.

W

Wonka

I'm not saying I don't like the front page, I am just saying it would look better if you guys would have some pictures.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Technically, by mentioning improvements to the front page means you're not satisfied with it. ;)

And I did say I like the austere look of it; i.e. no pictures. I think they would just get in the way right now (but maybe that's because I'm used to it <shrug>)

M

maraud234

I know that my opinion doesn't really count, but I think that you should put a picture of a naked lady on the front page. It'll attract more people.

:rolleyes:

R

Rando

I've often thought that it would be nice to have a page, linked to the front page, where we could submit pictures to be posted. Sort of a "scrap-book" of CPA'ers exploits.

That way, we could share pictures, and they would be screened by the mods so that nothing naughty would get through.

G

Gerode

I usually find that pictures on websites appear tacky...

I wouldn't mind if they blended in well with the site, but don't plaster them on the home page just for the sake of having a picture.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Though that ain't never gonna happen here, being that this is a PG site...;)

I like Rando's idea. :D

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

We could have everyone(well every active poster) post pictures of themselves. Then the pictures could be edited into a big camp photo. hehe that kinda fits the CPA for some reason.:D :D

M

Multani

I'm all for post some pics of Magic cards or even CPA memebers. Problem is, who's gonna edit those pictures, or post them on the front page?
Ed is busy.
TomB...well don't know about him.
Zadok's in college.
Spiderman's just around.
And Orgg's off doing stuff.
So, who's gonna do it?