Pet Creature...

C

Cerberus

Namielus I do like force a lote but not the best but easily in the top ten I would gladly take a force as a pet to as long as his little guys did not kill me

W

Whimsical

I want a Pearled Unicorn!!!

Oh, wait. Unicorns only come near pure maidens ... <sigh> I'll settle for the Nightmare instead. :)

E

Elrond

I'd have to go with either a Shivan Dragon or a Force of Nature.

D

Darsh

But Elrond, what happens when you can't pay the upkeep? Does the Force of Nature get really mad a nail you for 8 damage effectively killing you?

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I'd pick a Thallid Devourer, because I can say it ate my homework, and if my teacher yells at me, I can have it eat the teacher. [he he he he he he he he he he he he he he]

E

Elrond

Darsh: when that happens I just pump three red into the Shivan then have them kill each other and start over.

Or CoP: Green either way

[Edited by Elrond on September 9th, 2000 at 10:44 PM]

H

Hetemti

Hmmm...First thought is a Shivan dragon, but there are no mountains in Florida, so she wouldn't be very happy. A Dragon Whelp would be easer to house, but I don't know if I can handle a firebreathing reptile during the terrible twos.

I live in a wooded area, so a FoN would fit in well, but I just am not the Big Green type.

Perhaps a Canopy Dragon or a Viashino or a Leaping Lizard.

Maybe Jhoria will give me her Toolbox. It'll cary my decks for me and can repair itself if I throw it at a brick wall or in the path of oncoming vehicles.

D

Duel

My pet is Lightning bolt.
Whaddya mean he has to be a creature? YOU wanna tell him that?
Thought not.

Ok, fine, Dauthi Slayer, choose you!

A

Apollo

Actually, Zadok, I've never seen Fight Club. I get my dumb notions all on my own, thank you very much.

C

Cerberus

Zadok get a lode of this I want a Ivory gargoyle as my pet (I found a use, yes)

N

Neo_Keo

I want a lightning dragon for a pet

( Transportaion problem won't be much of a problem )

Neo
The Minister of War

D

Duel

Um cerberus, EVERYONE has at one point fuond a use for it. including yours truly.

Oh, BTW. I just saw fight club. It's good! I expected the movie to be completely testoterone, beatdown! It's good!

S

Sleepy

I'll take a fat moti for a pet, unless it's gottas be an animal. Then make it a tundra wolf.

N

NeuroDeus

Your pets will be sent in the next few hours... Make sure you have food and leash ready...

U

Ura

I'd take a savanah lion, or any other cool/cute kitty.
But mostly just Savanah Lions. :D

If I can't have those then I want a dragon whelp cause they're sooooo cute!!! :)

O

Ogg

OGG WANT SKYSHROUD CUTTER AS PET!! OGG WANT CUTTER.

CUTTER... CUTTER!!