People who make constant mistakes and like Ponza think alike

T

Turtlewax Joe

I'm friggin' to the brim happy:D!

Brian Kowal is the man for me, he makes constant mistakes and I make the most OBVIOUS mistakes...while lots of people like Finkel, and Kai Budde I chose to follow Brian Kowal since I read about Ponza history when tho Dojo was still up.
I was looking at the match coverage on the side board and happened to see Brian Kowals name...I thought WTF? I am i dreaming or is the man back from a long streak of un eventful happenings? Looks like he's back...the coincidence?
I was in the car the other day riding over to seattle with my normal backseat entertainment: pen, pencil, 200 page notebook, cd player, and assorted magic related reading. I decided to make an insane silver bullet deck for extended, right? The deck I ended up making was some wierd GBW Oath deck!
When I saw his deck on the Sideboard, I freaked I'm like "holy-s***! WoW! what a coincidence! My magic Hero and I made the same deck *nearly*!"

My Oath Deck:

1x Spiritmonger
1x Sabertooth Nishoba
1x Spike Feeder
1x Spike Weever

2x Chemeric Idol
1x Sylvan Library
4x Vampiric Tutor
1x Oath of Druids
1x Contamination
4x Pernicious Deed
1x Armadillo Cloak
1x Aura of Silence
3x Seal of Cleansing
1x Wrath of God
4x Duress
1x Cursed Scroll
1x Pherexian Fernace
4x Mox Diamond
3x Crop Rotation

4x Wasteland
4x Treetop Village
4x Bayou
4x Scrubland
4x Savanah
2x Forest
2x Swamp

not great and prolly needs Tuning I went for a couple traditional Oath creatures like the spikes...

Kowal's Oath Deck:

4 Mystic Enforcer

4 Swords to Plowshares
4 Tithe
4 Duress
4 Gerrard's Verdict
4 Sylvan Library
4 Chimeric Idol
3 Pernicious Deed
4 Oath of Druids
2 Vampiric Tutor
1 Abundance
1 Wrath of God
1 Armageddon

4 Treetop Village
4 Grassland
4 Savannah
4 Bayou

I admit the differences...but what a f***ing coincidence, eh?

T.J.:p