*panic*

A

Almindhra

Ok, I do NOT know what to get Luke!...And its xmas eve already!!...I already got him 2 books, but I need something else...HELP!!?!?.....

Hes a gaming geeky, and, um, a really smart guy....Any last minute ideas?!?!?!....

S

sageridder

Wizardry 8.For a tighter budget might and magic millennium edition,it has the last 5 M&M games in one and eb sells it for about 15 bucks.How about buying a coupon for two movie passes put it in a card and add an I.O.U. for an upcomming date for the two of you to go to dinner and catch L.O.T.R. afterward.A gift certificate for his favorite gaming store perhaps?

A

Almindhra

Well, see I'm conflicted on whether to buy pc games because we just got gamecube...And I think i bought one of the M&M games for him before...And I think maybe, if I had to resort to a pc game it would castle wolfenstein....

We've already seen LotR...And we go to dinner all the time...And a gift certificate seems inpersonal...

I know, I'm being picky.....

I

Istanbul

Super Smash Bros.

Pikmin.

Gift certificates aren't impersonal, they're the best way of saying, "I know what you like, but I can't read your mind."

A

Almindhra

Well I already have SSB and Pikmin...*cries*.......

Its 1:30 now, and still nothing yet...Woe is me.......

T

Turtlewax Joe

BUy a game called "Super Monkey Ball," It's awesome! You can prolly find it at any good store that sells those kinda things. Our local WotC carries it so you should try yours.

Hope this hepled:p!

G

Gerode

Yeah, Super Monkey Ball is a lot cooler than its name sounds!

L

linsivvi

get him a barrel of monkeys. a great game. yup yup. You can't go wrong with a barrel of monkeys.

A

Almindhra

Well, I know he won't like Rogue Leader, we've already discussed it, and we had reservations on Super Monkey Ball....But alas it is 3:45am on X-Mas day, and after making a mad dash around town then going to 2 dinner parties, I didn't buy him anything new...I think I'm going to tell him I have to find a good present just for him...I really ahd no time to shop this season...

Killer Joe

...or maybe a wall sized picture of yourself for his bedroom wall (in an action shot of you twisting land for mana in your typical gaming clothes :)).

A

Almindhra

Oh, you mean in my tight, leather, dominatrix, just-for-Magic-playing outfit?...Hmm, thats an idea...:p...

And I don't know about that Xenophile...Isn't that made by the Foglios?...I don't like their art, and I've met them, and they scare me...

Killer Joe

Ya doofus, I was trying to reference the "Cheers" episode when Lilith gave Frasier a wall sized portrait of herself laying on her side with her business (Psychologist) suit on (Ha-Ha!!!).

Z

Zadok001

Well, I'm too late to help, I'm afraid. :) (I got a ring from my girlfriend. That's quite nice. :) )

A

Apollo

Good choice; those things are tres cool. If you're picking one, I'd go for the scorpion, but they're both good.

A

Almindhra

Yeah, but hes actually a spin off character from Cheers...And thats when he was married to Lillith...

D

Darsh

Sometimes you want to go where everybody knows your *gets hit by a flying brick* ow! Okay okay I'll stop now...

Anyway, I think that scorpion is really cool, it'd be a great gift.