Pandemonium

X

xreemer

This has to be my favorite card both for its suitable title and its awesome ability. It's particularly exciting because you have to be extra confident to think that you can deal more damage with it than your opponent can, much like Flames of Rath. These are some of my favorite combos:

Pandemonium and Rith - Darrigaz +++
Pandemonium and Verdeloth - Permanent fireball?
Pandemonium and Nemata or Sliver queen
Pandemonium and Saproling Burst - of course
Pandemonium and Fires - everyone is a kjeldon champion
Pandemonium and Fleetfoot panther - a cheap buyback DD. Instant too

Any others?

D

Daggertooth

:mad: I just hate this card. It has been nothing but trouble ever since I've heard of it. Bah!!!! All copies of it should be burrned!!!!!

:mad: Daggertooth

F

fuzzy510

He's coming off the horrible realization that he is a fish.

G

Gerode

Pandemonium and Sneak Attack - R: Deal 8 damage, attack for another 8.

Pandemonium and Serra Avatar - Good with lifegain

Pandemonium and Saproling Cluster - Fun for everyone!

X

xreemer

:D I think Daggertooth is still a little bit jealous that I won a tournament game he was sure he had in his pocket by playing this card. It was only a foil shock from sixth for a prize! :rolleyes:

The Aluren thread made me think of another combo, someone's probably noticed it long before me. How about Fleetfoot Panther (or any gater with cc 3 or less), Pandemonium, and Aluren? Instant infinite damage with three very playable cards!

M

Mundungu

get a pandemonium in play and a saproling burst.

put a 6/6 into play = 6 damage, proceed with a 5/5, 4/4, etc..

You end up with 6+5+4+3+2+1 = 21 damage.

The problem is to pull the combo fast enough, and all on your turn.

You can have your own problem if you play pandemonium and pass to you opp. turn.

There is a famous extended deck revolving around that combo.

D

Daggertooth

:mad:Jealous!?!?! Of you? Bah!

And this has nothing to do with the fact that you pulled a lucky draw with this card for the win. Especialy after I single handedly killed the other 6 players. Nothing at all.

Stupid card!!!!!

Grrrrrr!!!! :mad:

*whew*, acting mad is hard work.
If I remember right replenish was used to bring these guys out at the same time. Somehow get them in your graveyard then replenish.

Daggertooth

K

krichaiushii

Finally, a definition of 21.

I'd seen decklists, but missed the cleverness in the title.

Pandemonium and Furnace of Rath is fun in conjunction with the assorted Viashino guys who go to your hand at turn's end.

Not very reliable in a duel, however. Multiplayer will let it go for a suprisingly long time. Long enough to kill the most advantageous player, at least...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Okay, Broken combo here: Pandemoniuma and..................

MON'S GOBLIN RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!

*Ransac is promptly beaten to death by giants wearing Ewok masks.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

mpgsheep

yeh i had a deck revolving round these two cards and a gater.....main problem was only one of each in deck so...u can gueess the rest(peesy ass white disenchant crap)

D

Dementia

Ahhhh yes Panda the damage version of the Altar.

I actually came up with the idea that Pandaburst uses before Pandaburst was made: First day Nem came out I opened a pack and saw Sap Burst and immediately thought of the Altar.

21 cards baby!

I have a pretty good deck made out of this with Sap and Altar to deck em and Blasto and Worship to stall them.I call it "Worshiping on the Altar". Works pretty good too.

Soooo close to being T2 legal:(

Daggertooth: What's wrong? You grouchy because I gave you a stomach ache;)

M

Mikeymike

I've got a R/W Pandemonium deck that works in just about any format. It uses a lot of the cards already mentioned and a few others

Viashinos
Waylay

Other tricks I've added
Wild Wurm (see it is good for something)
Wrath of God
Ruby Medallion (makes for easier casting of Viashinos)
Reflect Damage
Blinking Spirit (not too powerful, but cute)

and the kicker...
Ivory Mask. Uh I don't have creatures to target, oh and you can't target me.

Its one of maybe 3 decks I'll have built forever, I love this friggin thing. If anyone is interested I can post a decklist, I did awhile back but I can't find it, oh well.