Oversoul's Drafting Challenge Round 2: Mooseman vs Spiderman

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I'll send your next draw, but Spidey has not yet officially ended his turn, so we should wait to see if he has anything else...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I did get my draw for this turn....

I'll tap the Page to pump the Angel, so you take 4 and I gain 4.

I'm done (so now I need a new draw :) )

Spidey: 30
Hand: 4
In Play:

(T,U,U,U,U) Plains x5
(T,U,U,U) Island x3

(U) Nomads en-Kor (1/1, 0: the next 1 dmg that would be dealt to ~ this turn is dealt to target creature you control instead)
(U) Shaper Guildmage (1/1, W, T: target creature gains first strike ueot. B, T: target creature gains +1/+0 ueot)
(U) Thunder Wall (0/2, defender, flying, U: ~ gets +1/+1 ueot) ~Demised~ ~Minioned~
(U) Angelic Page (1/1, flying, T: target attacking or blocking creature gets +1/+1 ueot)
(T) Warrior Angel (3/4, flying, whenever ~ deals dmg, you gain that much life)

Graveyard: Spindrift Drake, Seasoned Tactician, Mtenda Herder, Change of Heart
RFG:

Mooseman: 2
Hand: 2
In Play:

(UTT) Island x3
(UU) Swamp x2
(T) Wizards School T: Add one colorless mana to your mana pool.
1, T: Add U to your mana pool.
2, T: Add W to your mana pool.
2, T: Add B to your mana pool.

False Demise (When enchanted creature is put into a graveyard, return that creature to play under your control.)
Errant Minion (During target creature's controller's upkeep, Errant Minion deals 2 damage to him or her. He or she may pay 1 for each 1 damage he or she wishes to prevent from Errant Minion.)

(U) Metathran Zombie (1/1 (2/3 w/+1/+2 ctr) B : Regenerate Metathran Zombie.)
(U) Mistfolk (1/2, U: Counter target spell that targets Mistfolk.)
(T) Dauthi Jackal (2/1, Shadow BB, Sacrifice Dauthi Jackal: Destroy target blocking creature.)

Graveyard: Seal of Removal, Arcane Denial, Armor Thrull, Island, Krovikan Sorceror, Interdict, Hypnotic Specter, Cadaverous Knight, Soul Kiss
RFG: