Oracle of Mul Daya

A

Al0ysiusHWWW

Ok, all this flaming with Ransac has reminded me about the Zendikar spoiler's silver medal: Orcale of Mul Daya

Put him in a land deck with 56 lands? I don't know. I was looking at summoner's pact, and horn of greed, or manabond, exploration. Obviously the more tech you put in the worse the engine gets.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
This could be very explosive in land decks. Life from the Loam, Mox Diamond, and yeah, obviously Exploration. The only drawback is that he costs four mana. He might still be worth it...

Shabbaman

insert avatar here
Probably good with lotus cobra. Which you need to put this guy to any use before you're dead (i.e. turn four).

A

Al0ysiusHWWW

I don't know about dying by turn four. There are a ton of disruption land depending on what format or how seriously you want to invest in this deck.

Also you could run crucible, crop rotation, Landstill, or that new molten peak land or whatever that does 3 damage for each mountain played when you have 5 or more out.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Lotus Cobra definitely has synergy with this card. But the types of decks I had in mind, like 43-Land, would not be using this to save themselves from an early beatdown by aggro. They use other things for that. It might even be an argument against this guy: he doesn't shore up problems like that and is possibly a win-more card. But he might be explosive enough to give such a deck an edge. I don't know. I have little experience with such decks, although I do like the idea, at least...

Shabbaman

insert avatar here
It would work with things like top and sylvan library. You'd want to draw a business spell eventually. So this thing actually works with Fastbond? You could put 16 lands in play, plus the four mana you already have, and then fireball them. But it's still a lousy 2/2 for four mana. It dies to nearly everything.