Oooh fresh meat! newbie here!

U

urzas_mistress

hello peeps! ^_^ new here. been posting like a fiend, so you guys are probably already SICK of me. :-o

anyone here play apprentice? i need some practice for qualifiers. oh and of course casual play is cool... but damned apprentice can't handle shahrazad. (my FAVORITE card.) sometimes i fork shahrazad. actually i have a pink deck with shahrazad, divine intervention, teferri's puzzlebox, sands of time, and (my FAVORITE creature) soldier of fortune. (he works GREAT with the puzzlebox.)

T

theorgg

Welcome...

I would play strip magic, but I'm hetero, and there's no women that are gamers around here...
and some queer might be playing, and I'm a bit homophobic...

ummmm...

anyway, Welcome to the CPA. How's Urza?

U

urzas_mistress

if you're homophobic, then i guess i shouldn't tell you how urza is lol! okay, i shall spill it all. urza is very much the gay man. he's married (for show). lately he took me up as a mistress, hoping the scandal of his mistress would drown out the scandal of the "lab boy" incident. apparantly urza was "having his way" with his male students, and threatened them with bad grades if they didn't perform as he wished. when a trio of the boys threatened to go public, they mysteriously disappeared...

i like the job of mistress. ^_^ i get to go shopping (on his dime, of course!) the only problem is i can't pursue publically my love affair with ertai. *sniffle* my one true love!!

(yes, i just pulled all of that completely out of my @ss. lol!)

yay! you have apprentice. we can play! i need practice for masques block. ^_^

F

FoundationOfRancor

Teh dudes busting his ass (sorry!) to stop the phyrexian onslaught and you gotta go and call him gay! ouch! thats harsh, but welcome.

A

Apollo

Where does that ^_^ thing come from? I know someone else that does it. Is it a smilie type thing?

And as for Urza, I always knew there was something "different" about him...

M

Multani

Tag Guard

I met Urza once.
He had a very disturbing respect for one of my elvish generals.
They were also alone for quite some time.... :D

M

Multani

My computer got screwed yesterday after I accidently messed up the display properties. Plus I had a friend come over.

FoR: You still want to do the Sliver Storyline over e-mail?

[Edited by Multani on July 30th, 2000 at 07:48 PM]

J

Jaws10387

About the storyline for the sliver set how is it coming? If you want help email me at Jaws10387@mailcity.com
I want a copy of the story when it's done.