Onslaught Strategy #5 - Green's Fury...

T

train

Biorhythm - 6GG Sorcery (rare) Each player's life total becomes the number of creatures he or she controls.
-We've already discussed this one!!!

Centaur Glade - 3GG Enchantment (uncommon) 2GG: Put a 3/3 green Centaur creature token into play.
-Nassssstyyyyyyyyy!!!!! Centaur-Wrath

Chain of Acid - 3G Sorcery (uncommon) Destroy target noncreature permanent. Then that permanent's controller may copy this spell and may choose a new target for that copy.
-Wrong - and so much cheaper than desert twister - face it your mana's in your elves!!!

Elvish Guidance - 2G Enchant Land (common) Whenever enchanted land is tapped for mana, its controller adds G to his or her mana pool for each Elf in play.
-Krosan Restorer anyone???

Elvish Vanguard - 1G Creature - Elf (rare) Whenever another Elf comes into play, put a +1/+1 counter on Elvish Vanguard. 1/1
-Yes, they call me pimp daddy!!!

Heedless One - 3G Creature - Elf Avatar (uncommon) Trample
Heedless One's power and toughness are each equal to the number of Elves in play. */*
-Yes, I'm pimp daddy's pimp!!!

Hystrodon - 4G Creature - Beast (rare) 3/4 Trample Whenever Hystrodon deals combat damage to a player, you may draw a card. Morph 1GG
-This guy's fairly good - the trample makes him playable!!!

Kamahl, Fist of Krosa - 4GG Creature - Druid Legend (rare) G: Target land becomes a 1/1 creature until end of turn. It's still a land. 2GGG: Creatures you control get +3/+3 and gain trample until end of turn. 4/3
-Probably one of the easiest playable legends...

Kamahl's Summons - 3G Sorcery (uncommon) Each player may reveal any number of creature cards from his or her hand. Then each player puts a 2/2 green Bear creature token into play for each card he or she revealed this way.
-Upheaval and geen now look good together!!!

Krosan Tusker - 5GG Creature - Beast (common) Cycling 2G
When you cycle Krosan Tusker, you may search your library for a basic land card, reveal that card, and put it into your hand. Then shuffle your library. 6/5
-The advantage gained from this guy is wrong!!!

Naturalize - 1G Instant (common) Destroy target artifact or enchantment.
-Green gets its own disenchant!!! Hail WOTC.

Overwhelming Instinct - 2G Enchantment (uncommon) Whenever you attack with three or more creatures, draw a card.
-This would be every turn!!!

Ravenous Baloth - 2GG Creature - Beast (rare) Sacrifice a Beast: You gain 4 life. 4/4
-R/G beats - The come into play you take 4, they get sac-ed you take 4!!!

Silklash Spider - 3GG Creature - Spider (rare) Silklash Spider may block as though it had flying. XGG: Silklash Spider deals X damage to each creature with flying. 2/7
-Nice vs. birds and blue!!!

Steely Resolve - 1G Enchantment (rare) As Steely Resolve comes into play, choose a creature type. Creatures of the chosen type can't be the targets of spells or abilities.
-Ummmmmm, let me think, this is hard...., I got it, elves!!!!

Symbiotic Beast, Symbiotic Elf, Symbiotic Wurm, : they're all Penumbras

Tempting Wurm - 1G Creature - Wurm (rare) When Tempting Wurm comes into play, each opponent may put any number of artifact, creature, enchantment, and/or land cards from his or her hand into play. 5/5
-I'm definitely playing this bad boy!!!

Voice of the Woods - 3GG Creature - Elf Lord (rare) Tap five untapped Elves you control: Put a 7/7 green Elemental creature token with trample into play. 2/2
-You could go infinite!!!

Wellwisher - 1G Creature - Elf (common) T: You gain 1 life for each Elf in play. 1/1
-Quote the infinite remark!!!

Words of Wilding - 2G Enchantment (rare) 1: The next time you would draw a card this turn, put a 2/2 green Bear creature token into play instead.
-Extended and these Words things are nasty!!!

Green could very well hold it's own... all it has to worry about is mass creature removal... We'll see how the Mad Fistings do!!!

D

Deadman

I'd just like to point out to everybody that, just as train says, GREEN HAS A DISENCHANT!!!

J

Jigglypuff

Yes it does! Wait, it already had Creeping Mold, which costs the same and can't be turned against you. But I still like Chain of Acid.

And Biorhythm is definitely combolicious. There's a lot of cute things waiting to be done with the card.

(- Steve -)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That doesn't make a lot of sense there, Jigglypuff. Were you comparing Creeping Mold with Chain of Acid or Naturalize? Or were two thoughts just running together? :)

M

Mikeymike

Chain of Acid isn't bad in duel, although its not much better than Creeping Mold. It can royally screw you over in MP though.

D

Dune Echo

Um, Chain of Acid doesn't hit creatures at all, Spidey, unless the above is wrong...

J

Jigglypuff

Actually, my post was comparing Creeping Mold and Chain of Acid. I had completely forgotten about Naturalize.

(- Steve -)

D

Deadman

heh, yeah, well I meant disenchant.
As in, same cost as, same abilities and same speed.
How could you forget about Naturalise ?
I reiterate: omg Green has disenchant!!!