On Line Play

H

Hetemti

I do, but rarely. Usually people play either T2 or NetDecks. I play only real decks I actuall own, so I don't do all that well when I do play.

Z

Zadok001

Huh? Ed? Whatcha sayin' there?

As for me, I play online occassionally, but not very often, and usually only if someone challenges me for a specific pupose, and if Apprenitice is being nice and working that day. (I have it to the point where it works almost 30% of the time! Go me! :) )

"Another damn error message? Delete THIS program... Ah, the error is gone!"

A

Apollo

I play occassionally on M:IE, but only when a new deck strikes my fancy. My name's Apollo, or maybe Apollo2 on there; I can't remember. If you see an Apollo, it's probably me.

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD
i play online a lot using apprentice. if you want to play AOL IM me at Jaws10387 or my ICQ number is 83456266. just say you're from the cpa and what your name is on here.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't (though I'd like to play some of you guys) 'cause I only have time during work hours (heh) but I'm behind a firewall.

T

The Undertaker

Stupid firewalls....I am in the same boat. I think it would be too enjoyable if I could come in and play Magic 8 hours a day. hehehe

F

FoundationOfRancor

I play online alot. Doesent the firewall thing not apply if you call them? I dunno. Im me at GunSlingerCS if ya wanna play sometime...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it's been a while since I checked but I think I couldn't even set up Apprentice... wait, no, I could. I think though even if you call someone you're passing info back and forth so the firewall's going to stop it.