On Line Play

Discussion in 'General CPA Stuff' started by archangel, Aug 13, 2000.

1. archangel New Member

Does anyone play on line?
  2. Hetemti The Wide-Awake Nightmare

I do, but rarely. Usually people play either T2 or NetDecks. I play only real decks I actuall own, so I don't do all that well when I do play.
  3. Ed Sullivan CPA Founder, Web Guy

Not a suggestion...

but more general...
  4. Zadok001 CPA Founder, Greater Good

Huh? Ed? Whatcha sayin' there?

As for me, I play online occassionally, but not very often, and usually only if someone challenges me for a specific pupose, and if Apprenitice is being nice and working that day. (I have it to the point where it works almost 30% of the time! Go me! :) )

"Another damn error message? Delete THIS program... Ah, the error is gone!"
  5. Apollo Bird Boy

I play occassionally on M:IE, but only when a new deck strikes my fancy. My name's Apollo, or maybe Apollo2 on there; I can't remember. If you see an Apollo, it's probably me.
  6. Jaws10387 Hiding

TAG GUARD
    i play online a lot using apprentice. if you want to play AOL IM me at Jaws10387 or my ICQ number is 83456266. just say you're from the cpa and what your name is on here.
  7. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I don't (though I'd like to play some of you guys) 'cause I only have time during work hours (heh) but I'm behind a firewall.
  8. The Undertaker New Member

Stupid firewalls....I am in the same boat. I think it would be too enjoyable if I could come in and play Magic 8 hours a day. hehehe
  9. FoundationOfRancor The Gunslinger

I play online alot. Doesent the firewall thing not apply if you call them? I dunno. Im me at GunSlingerCS if ya wanna play sometime...
  10. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Well, it's been a while since I checked but I think I couldn't even set up Apprentice... wait, no, I could. I think though even if you call someone you're passing info back and forth so the firewall's going to stop it.