Old CPA

N

NeuroDeus

Well, I am so used to the Old CPA I spent about 50 seconds trying to find the Forums! Button. The white overall coating now CPA has has burned my eyes a bit. I thought I had typed something bad. Also the sigs. are all screwed up and most of the smilies (esp. the bulb) are a bit to dark for a grey frame. And my it looks to MTGnews...
The "NewThread" and "ReplyThread" buttons are very cool though...

well, bring the black CPA back :)

D

Darsh

Mabye next year we can have the old CPA back for the anneversary day, show the new members how the old CPA looked WAY back then.:)

E

ErinPuff

Good idea Darsh.. that's what happened at another board I visit.. they changed the colors back to the old ones for a week on the board's anniversary.. all the new members were scared.. :)

A

Apollo

I know! I was looking and looking for the forums button! Gack.

And I can't figure out the icons next to the threads (you know, the envelopes). What does it mean if there's an H? Or is it a disk? Or something else? And how can you tell if a thread has been updated? As near as I can tell, there is no difference between the envelopes at the top and those at the bottom.

I miss the red and black.

Z

Zadok001

I think this is mainly a normal reaction. We're all gonna resist this change, but I think that this design is quite a bit better than the original. There is some extra white space on the side, but Ed is on that already and will fix it. Just give this a week or so. It's worth it.

D

DÛke

...stop whining:)!

Change takes time to adapt.
It's just a matter of time ladies and gentlemen...
A matter of time. Soon enough, you'll realize that there's no difference at all.
And besides, last time I checked Ed is one person, and yes, this might be a surprize, but HE IS actually a person:), so he needs breaks to:), so give him his break dang it:).

D

Darsh

Of course he's a person, did you think he was a robot with a human personality? (like Al Gore;) wait he doesn't have a human personality;))