Old CPA

Discussion in 'Suggestions/Help' started by NeuroDeus, Oct 11, 2000.

1. NeuroDeus Doctor Wundindlinyg

Well, I am so used to the Old CPA I spent about 50 seconds trying to find the Forums! Button. The white overall coating now CPA has has burned my eyes a bit. I thought I had typed something bad. Also the sigs. are all screwed up and most of the smilies (esp. the bulb) are a bit to dark for a grey frame. And my it looks to MTGnews...
    The "NewThread" and "ReplyThread" buttons are very cool though...

well, bring the black CPA back :)
  2. Hawaiian mage CPA symbiod

Bring it back next year at least...
  3. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

Mabye next year we can have the old CPA back for the anneversary day, show the new members how the old CPA looked WAY back then.:)
  4. ErinPuff Token Female

Good idea Darsh.. that's what happened at another board I visit.. they changed the colors back to the old ones for a week on the board's anniversary.. all the new members were scared.. :)
  5. Jaws10387 Hiding

Great idea! Too bad we can't have them back forever.:(
  6. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

7. Apollo Bird Boy

I know! I was looking and looking for the forums button! Gack.

And I can't figure out the icons next to the threads (you know, the envelopes). What does it mean if there's an H? Or is it a disk? Or something else? And how can you tell if a thread has been updated? As near as I can tell, there is no difference between the envelopes at the top and those at the bottom.

I miss the red and black.
  8. Zadok001 CPA Founder, Greater Good

I think this is mainly a normal reaction. We're all gonna resist this change, but I think that this design is quite a bit better than the original. There is some extra white space on the side, but Ed is on that already and will fix it. Just give this a week or so. It's worth it.
  9. DÛke Memento Mori

...stop whining:)!

Change takes time to adapt.
    It's just a matter of time ladies and gentlemen...
    A matter of time. Soon enough, you'll realize that there's no difference at all.
    And besides, last time I checked Ed is one person, and yes, this might be a surprize, but HE IS actually a person:), so he needs breaks to:), so give him his break dang it:).

10. ErinPuff Token Female

*gasp* ED'S A PERSON?? NO WAY!!
  11. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

Of course he's a person, did you think he was a robot with a human personality? (like Al Gore;) wait he doesn't have a human personality;))
  12. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

Ahhhhhhh!