ohohohohoh!!!!

I

igfett

Am i the first to litter this new forumn, or has someone decided to aide me in my quest to look incredibly stupid by posting after i started this message but before i post it?

T

theorgg

<sticks finger up nose and roots around>

looks like your the first in this thing.

I think this may be where our troll comes to dwell, if he isn't voted off...

I

igfett

yeah. but is that a bad thing? i guess we couldn't complain...

I

igfett

hey ed, did you see my request for a new nickname? i don't think "email guy" is fitting, since i gave that job up months ago when school started and i stopped having time. i was thinking maybe "emailguy the fallen" but that's 19 characters. "yes i'm still alive" is also 19. dang. any other ideas for me?

I

igfett

aghh! a flash of the blindingly obvious!!!!!
man, why didn't i even think of that. i'm an idiot. oh well, that's what i want it to be, ed, if you're still out there

I

igfett

whoa, that's impressive. it even changes the nickname on previous posts! these are really great BBS, especially when i compare them to that terrible dojo design. they'd be cooler though if someone would satisfy my demand for html tags emailed to me.......

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Er...Mike?
From what I've seen, you are anything but lazy. You've done a helluva job on the site, man. You are the true Master.

TomB
CPA Member

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Haha, I read that sentence wrong the first time. That would've been a suprise :cool:

But thanks!

-mike

Killer Joe

um, Ed? I want a nickname too. I was goin' to suggest "supercalifragilisticexspealadocious" but, nah, "Old Guy" will do.