Oh Zadok!

M

Mr. H

It's me! Mr. Hamilton. So how's school? A lot of work now?
Well just checkin in. WOW! I'm so proud of 'ya. One of the kids at the school I work at is a founder.

D

Darsh

Ah you are the teacher that zadok told us about, Welcome Mr. H! How do you like the new setup? or mabye you never got to see the old one.:(

M

Mr. H

Hmm. Or this could be someone a little loser to home. Maybe I'm already a member playin a lil' ol' joke on our favorite founder. If you were to guess, without using your super duper admin powers. Who would you say I was?

C

Cateran Emperor

One of the people who knows Zadok probably, so either Namelius or Cerberus. Just a guess though.

N

Namielus

Hey there, did dave cough cough Zadok show you here or you found your own way? BTW you have any idea what my gpa is ? Cause Gardner is more of a slacker than me, if you got it handy just pm it to me (its the little mail icon)

N

Namielus

(I should have thought of pulling that kind of stunt however) I'm thinking more alot the lines of russle's humor maybe even jonas...

This is however pure seculation, and if you guess my GPA you get a prize.

I'm thinking I'll host a little triva on the Off topics form for this one.

Z

Zadok001

Well, we can know for a fact this not Namielus or Cerberus; Mr. H is far to coherent. :) I didn't see Hamilton myself today, so I'm not sure if this could be him... To my knowledge, however, none of the teachers at my high school are aware of the CPA, at least not in relation to me. Hamilton _does_ see Duel everyday, so I wouldn't be too suprised if Duel told him about the CPA.

However, I also have to point out Hamilton's commonly referred to memory- or lack thereof. I doubt he'd remember both the URL for the CPA, the spelling of my username, AND that I have 'super-duper admin' powers. :) It's possible, though.

If this is Hamilton, good to c'ya! If it ain't, I'll hunt you down and get you nailed for impersonation. I'm not gonna lay bets either way, though!

Z

Zadok001

First of all, I find it interesting that this post came up right after I wrote an article about Hamilton on the front page. Good timing, wouldn't you say? Furthermore, your sig is incorrect- Hamilton can't change my grade. The two classes I have under his direction are run by his TA, and Hamilton doesn't directly affect the grades. (NRSTians, don't comment on that.) :) Sorry.

N

Namielus

But he...

He could....

Wouldn't you say....

I'll just talk to Hamiton myself about him flunking you, that should clear things up.

A

Almindhra

Its bad when your teacher, past or present, is on the boards...

Or, maybe its good because you can pick on them so bad...

D

dw51688

I guess its you ZAdok. Actually no. Um Does Duel go to your school. What?

A

Almindhra

Everyone knows what I'm like...The sweet, lovable, cheerleader type...

Like, Rah! Rah!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what everyone pictured when they thought it was you on your card in Homemade Card forum :)

"Gimme an A! Gimme an L! Gimme an M!...."