Oh No You Didn't!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chaos Turtle

I choose not to find anything DÛke posts insulting. I've grown accustomed to his style of expression. I think the tone is something along the lines of "suffer no fools, gladly or otherwise" with "fools" evidently being a very broad category of people (in which he has specifically included himself in the past). But it's not as though DÛke has any power over me, so getting upset with his seemingly inflammatory rhetoric seems pointless. I hardly care what he thinks of my personal opinions, because they're my personal opinions.

Far more annoying is seeing an otherwise interesting thread devolve into an entirely unrelated discussion on whether a particular post and a moderator's response to it was appropriate. On-topic posts seems to be competely ignored.

Perhaps a moderator with a better connection than the slowarse wi-fi I'm riding would be so kind as to pull those posts out and merge them into the "Oh no you didn't" thread in the Battle Arena? I'd do it but I don't have the hour to spare.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
And if you can't I'll try to work on it tonight...sorry about derailing things here, but you guys know how it goes...:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.