Oh, how unlucky you all are

R

Ramsac

I'm sure you all know Ransac, tha Cpa trash guy, or whatever. I'm his little brother. And I am really annoying. He came here to make you all laugh. I'm here to make you all cringe. He-he-he-he.

Ramsac, death dealer

M

MrXarvox

If it is true that you are so much more maddening than Ransac, well then we will destroy you :D

Ha! I'm first!

R

Ramsac

you can't stop me. I'll taunt and haunt you all forever.

MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA
HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Ramsac, death dealer

K

K9Archmage

Cheese. It's kinda obvious that ransac is ramsac, but oh well.

[me] dances in an irish fashion, swears in japanese, and plays african music. Ramsac,Teferi, and the artist formely known as prince all think that they are britney spears. They walk around, and shove their chests into people, and try to sing. Then k9archmage tells them that they can't all be britney spears, so they all kill each other.[/me]

OHMYGOD! I killed teferi! I'm a bastard!
Hoipa

R

Ramsac

Am I ransac? Well if you spread that rumor, then I can do bad things and Ransac will get the blame. How groovy.

Ramsac, death dealer

F

fuzzy510

/begin{theft of nickname speech speech}
/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'.
/end{nickname speech}

Finally! I have stolen the nickname speech! FWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BTW, PM Zadok001. He'll probably put a note here how he's pissed that I stole the speech.

BTW again, hi.
/end{theft of nickname speech speech}

A

Apollo

Aaarggh! Now he's got two identities!

[me]pulls up in the clown car. He gets out, then reaches in the back and pulls out pie after pie and starts chucking them at Ramsac and Ransac.[/me]

Hey, when I use them for this, it doesn't matter if they're good or not!:)

C

Cateran Emperor

Dear God, as if Ransac wasn't madness enough, now we have a SECOND of the same blood? This is gonna get weird.

L

Lazarus

A bit much beer, I think they've had.
Don't give them more, or it's gonna get BAD.

K

K9Archmage

Teferi, you are just so unusually killable. It is unresistable.

[me] shoves a floppy disk containing windows 95 into teferi's mouth. Teferi walks around for a little bit, then drives his car and CRASHES![/me]

Ohmygod! bill gates killed teferi! He's a bastard!

Hoipa

T

Teferi

i may die but am not forgotton...those who live in my time will see my light

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hey! NEW THREAD TO KILL TEFERI!!!!!!!

*Ransac takes a snake and shoves it in teferi's mouth. Teferi then dies.*

Not really. Y'know, we sould be concentrating on kiling my brother.

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

Ramsac

"suddenly Ramsac pushes his brother down, punches him in the face, puts him in a coffin, and throws the coffin into the sun. Take that, Ransac."

Now it's you turn, Teferi!

"Ramsac grabs Teferi by the throat, spins him around, lets go, and hits him with a 2X4 in the small of the back."

raMsac, death dealer

T

Teferi

[me] sprays profanity [/me]

WTF!! i haven't done anything to u ramsac i don't even friggin know u!!!

i've done nothing to any of u!!

ok that's it! it's time for TEFERI KILLS EVERYONE SHOW! see u all in the battle arena

K

K9Archmage

Teferi. You are just a little dense. RANSAC IS RAMSAC! But we are all pretending that he isn't in order to make ransac feel good about himself...

Hoipa

K

K9Archmage

Umm. I have just been informed that...*gulp*
*ransac points a gun at k9archmage's head.
That, umm... Ransac nad Ramsac are two different people...

HOipa