Oh DUUUUUUUUUUUEL!

• Thread starter Thallid Ice Cream Man
  • Start date
T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

To start things off, I cast Dueling Grounds, and a Meddling Mage, targeting Spam.

I

Istanbul

I'll play Shard Phoenix, and Pack Hunt three more into my hand.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Apparently you were having trouble understanding that this is Me vs. Duel hence the Dueling Grounds (apt in name and in effect).

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

[me]takes out his trusty flamethrower and chases out Istanbul and Apollo [/me]
that ought to leave you two to your business
[me] closes the doors to the arena behind him, as he walks out [/me]
have fun

A

Apollo

[me]wanders back in and starts chatting with the Shard Phoenix, who happens to be a female. They leave together to go out for a bite to eat.[/me]

D

Duel

[me] grins and feeds meddling mage some poisoned spamsicles[/me]

You do not know the power of the pork side!

[me] casts tsabo's decree naming Thallids[/me]

C

Cateran Emperor

[me]grabs a seat on the Observation deck and grabs a Coke[/me].

Ahhhh, good and cool up here. :cool:

F

fuzzy510

Um...this is weird. No, really weird. Just incredibly weird. Seriously.

N

nanokill

after casting out a lawn chair and portable freezer...[me] open freezer...inside is an unlimited supply of cokes, rootbeer, and heinekens[/me]

"hey CE want one..." [me]hands CE a icy cold coke and pulls one out for himself[/me]

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

A little something called homework reared its ugly head...

I go back in time and kill Tsabo's parents (or whoever created it). Now the spell you cast is called Sally's Decree. You counter it in disgust and run away.

Then I give the Meddling Mage enough Heineken that it falls over, nullifying the loathsome effect of the spamsicles.

K

K9Archmage

AAAAAGGHHHH! TICM! What is it that you hate so much about Duel? WE ALL SPAM SOMETIMES!

Hoipa

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Yes, but he is revered by people for being serious when he spams above all else

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Yes he is!

[me] casts "TICM Is Right"[/me]

TICM Is Right
Sorcery
GU
If you disagree with TICM, you are wrong. Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200. Thou shalt count to three - no more, no less. Three is the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four thou shalt not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out.

But seriously, just because you never go to the serious forums doesn't mean that Duel almost never posts, because he does very often (although rarely here, for good reason).

D

Duel

[me] disagrees with TICM. He passes GO. He collects $200. He counts to four, five, and then to two and stops[/me]

[me] casts....[/me]
Who the heck reveres me? (WTF)
UUUWB
Instant
Target spammer goggles and steps backwards, pondering his newfound status as a revered father-figure

[me] casts "Goblin Refrigerator Repair Man"[/me]

Hey TICM? Your refridgerator running?