Off-Topic Posts

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

I probly won't win this, but it's worth a shot...
can we make off-topic posts count again?
it's not always complete spam. and if it is, we could just delete it and take away the count.
this probly won't work, but post what you think, anyway.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I believe the reason why they didn't want the Off-Topic posts to count is not just because of spam, but also because this site is dedicated to magic. Off-topic posts don't generally have magic-related things, hence the reason why it's "Off-Topic". I believe the posts that the admins feel should count are the ones that have relevance to the game we all care and care.

For the New Members area, however, that's just where new people can get to know us.

Ransac, cpa trash

P.S. Now, watch an admin come along and shoot my theory into the water by saying I am completely wrong.

N

Namielus

Quoting Zadok
"You, yes you, Ransac you are completely wrong"

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

You don't rule, but maybe we should throw you a "first-time-saying-something-correct-other-than-'Prince-RXI-is-stupid' " party. Then again, maybe we shouldn't.

D

Darkstar

I got an idea! Make 2 Forums. One Off Topic that counts your posts, and another that doesnt! Am I a genius or what?

I

Istanbul

Or we'll...

...see the Battle Arena for what we'll do to you. I can get creative, man. I can do things that make Pulp Fiction look like Sesame Street.

Try me...