Odyssey Storyline

L

Landkiller

So, does anyone know any info about the new storyline yet, or where to find it?

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I don't.

But for those few of you who don't read the flavor text and/or haven't looked at the spoiler yet, here's what happens:

Odysseus is the king of Ithaca, 20 years late returning from the Trojan War...

uh....

oops. Sorry, that's The Odyssey by Homer. (I only brought it up because we're studying it in school right now.)

Anyway, from what I can tell, Odyssey occurs some time after the last couple of sets. It still occurs in Dominaria, but Gerrard et al. are nowhere to be found.
White cards are mostly Nomads.
Blue cards are Cephalids mostly; I didn't go to the Prerelease, so I have no idea what a Cephalid looks like, much less is.
Black cards have something to do with some Cabal; there are a lot of Zombies.
Red cards are Barbarians and Dwarves, and there is also some sort of pit-fighting subculture.
Green cards are Druids and Centaurs, as well as a lot of squirrels.

Now, I don't know if there is a plot, so here is what I hope should be the plot:

A group of oppressive atogs comes and tries to take over Dominaria. Only by enlisting the help of the mysterious Atogatog can the puny Dominarians hope to survive (they'd been used to a "Let Urza do it." philosophy for thousands of years.)

F

FoundationOfRancor

Im reading the book right now, but Isbans Shade already made a thread that was almost identical to this. It's in this very forum.

F

FoundationOfRancor

I *really* like characters in this book....Moore got them right. The best thing about them is there interactions with each other; they correspond with allied and non-allied colors perfectly.

Anyone elses thoughts on Odys?