4 Coastal Tower (IN)
3 Grand Coliseum (ON)
4 Island (P: 2nd Age)
3 Plains (MM)
1 Salt Marsh (IN)
1 Shivan Gorge (UZ)
2 Shivan Reef (AP)
2 Wasteland (TM)

This deck was loosely based on Brian Weissman's "The Deck" (Oscar Tan would have a field day with this list :().

The Propagandas and Routs really help protect me from an onslaught. I don¡¦t really need the Black or Red but I liked the idea of having a smidge of disruption in the deck.

The Scepters are killer if they hit especially if I can Unnerve the turn prior.

Without an Ivory Tower I couldn¡¦t see a way to gain life so I added a couple of Death Grasps to pull double duty as removal and life-gain.

Nothing can ever replace the Moxes but the Diamonds do help with mana acceleration.

I originally put in two Serra Angels but decided that the Lightnings did a great job too and a turn quicker.

I probably should use City of Brass, I actually have them in another deck (maybe proxies could be had to handle this job).

I have only goofed around with this deck and have yet to actually play it in a multi-player game. The folks I play against in multi-player games are good players and I am known, to them, as having decks that do the Seinfeld; N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

My goal (as always) is not to "WIN" but rather, "Not To Lose".

Mark Ortego
This is Yellowjacket

T

train

the deck looks fine to me... except for the blue...

but I'll tell you the 2 things to make your opponents made at oyu the fastest in MP are Armageddon and Apocalypse...