Not asking for your vote...

Do you know your vote already?

• Yes - barring some major event, I'm sure of my vote.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Still Undecided - but heavily leaning one way.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No - the contest is wide open for my vote

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
B

BigBlue

But, do you know who you're voting for already in November?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I really don't know who I'm voting for yet. If I had to pick today, it'd be McCain simply because I highly disagree with the way Obama is presenting how he'll deal with the "energy crisis."

Ransac, cpa trash man

Killer Joe

I'm leaning toward McCain but I'm begining to think that it's because I learned to hate Obama during the primarys. :rolleyes:

Melkor

The last eight years have proven to me that Republicans simply cannot govern on the national level, so it is definitely Obama. The country is a disaster and the Republicans were in charge so they've got to pay the price and let the other guys have a shot at it.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I'm lazy, so I'll just steal from myself and copy what I said elsewhere...

The question was "Who do you think would make a better president? McCain or Obama?"

Oversoul...SOMEWHERE ELSE! said:
This is a straightforward question with a straightforward answers, so I'm compelled to say Obama. I do think there's less difference between them than people normally recognize and that this is a problem. But Obama strikes me as someone who is just full enough of crap to actually make a bid for a position like the presidency, but still mostly alright. Also, he's intelligent. McCain is both corrupt and dumb. And he's done a lot to convince me that he's an unreasonable sort of person who pushes however he can to get his own way on any issue--the sort of person I don't want to have more power. He wants to ban somatic cell nuclear transfer. He thinks nuclear power will have anything to do with oil for some reason. His running mate is a creationist. In the debate, he actually said that he would veto ANY spending that came across his desk. He seems to advocate supply-side economics as a solution when scientific research and its importance have come up. Obama, on the other hand, has the endorsement of like 60 science Nobel prize winners. He's specifically used the the phrase "funding for basic research" and gives the impression that he actually appreciates science. I'm someone who wants to become a professional biologist, so yeah, I might be biased. The question wasn't about which one I'd rather be president. It was about which one would be a better president. I think those reasons are still valid for the country as a whole and not just me. But I should at least note that I'm biased because this potentially involves my own future.