Nominees for new Casual Hall of Fame Committee Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Post here your nominees for the next Casual Card Hall of Fame Committee member. Nominations close Monday 3/27 by 6:00 AM EST.

D

DarthFerret

I nominate Ransac, he is on alot, has a good eye for the casual card (as seen by last nominations..) and is one heck of a model american! :rolleyes:

Killer Joe

Mooseman said:
I nominate KJ. He started this whole thing and hasn't done any of the work.
Dang Nabit!!!!
You are SO not any different IRL!!!!! Mr. "Three stikes you're out in Werewolf III" Mooseman! :p

As for not nominating a card the from Alpha/Beta/I Tappa Kegga whatev-a, I don't know any real cards that fit the "casual" description. :eek:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I may be whiffing at werewolf, but you know the older cards better than I do.
Quit shuffling your feet and do your job...... :D

Killer Joe

bum-bum
bum-bum
bum-bum
bum-bum

No, I think the trombones have the "bum-bum" part with the snare dum playing random accents...

btw, I LOVE Old-Style Beer!

H

HOUTS

Do the cellos only play one song?

Do not feed his ignorance
(My Troll Campaign)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Just adding a list of all the nominees so far.

Ransac
Big Blue
Train
Killer Joe
HOUTS

Ransac, cpa trash man

turgy22

Nothing Special
Question: Which current committee member is leaving?

I re-nominate Limited, since he's the only one who was on the original ballot who didn't get selected or nominated yet. Also because he's writing articles about Nephilim decks.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It's the one with the least votes. So it's TomB first, followed by me, and then orgg, and the oldest serving committee member, which would be the winner of this round, etc.

L

Limited

Thanks Turgy! I can think of no better way to thank you, than to give my vote to you.

(I hope to have the next Nephilim article done this week)

Status
Not open for further replies.