Nominations for Ravnica Casual Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Post 'em and the reasons here! Nominations end Monday, 8/13 at 7:00 AM EDT.

Committee members: TomB, Mooseman, Ephraim

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Despite my love for the blue/black featured so prominently in this set, I'm actually going to have to go with a cheesy green rare that's probably not very good. The possibilities seem almost endless with this card and even include Goblin Bomb. I nominate Doubling Season.

Melkor

I like Doubling Season a lot. Looking over Ravnica I see some good casual cards, but nothing besides Doubling Season immediately jumps out as Hall of Fame worthy.

T

train

I have to go with Bloodbond march...

What better way to keep the game "going and going and going..."

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Eye of the Storm

I love this card. You have no idea how the spell will work out and which player is going to get the best of it.

We should have our next "build-a-deck" be around this card (even though it's not a gold legend :D)

Ransac, cpa trash man

Melkor

I'll nominate Warp World just because the effect is so nutty and I can only ever imagine playing it in the most casual of casual multiplayer decks.

D

DarthFerret

This is going to be an oddball nomination from me (and the first since my service on the committee), but I think it is a very fun card to use and then watch your opponent squirm....

Master Warcraft

Advantages: can be played in white, red or white/red decks; can be used for offense; can be used for defense; can wipe out a players entire field of creatures; can cause instant death.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully the committee hasn't voted yet, so I'll nominate Chorus of the COnclave. Now Dryads have a Lord too!

Final nominations:

Doubling Season - Oversoul
Bloodbond March - train
Eye of the Storm - Ransac
Warp World - Melkor
Master Warcraft - DarthFerret
Chorus of the Conclave - Spiderman

Closed for voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.