Nominations for Onslaught Casual Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Future Sight

Draw phase? I prefer to cut out the middleman and get my spells directly from the top of my library.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I was going to nominate Kaboom! since it was the very first non-Un-set card, but I'm going to nominate Grand Melee. Requiring everybody to attack with whatever they can into reckless abandon every turn sounds like a prime casual candidate. PLUS, it rewards those who play with walls. WITH WALLS!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ok, here are the ones I was concidering.
WereBear - Da Bear, solid and reliable
Chatter of the Squirrel - Token and another token
Kirtar's Wrath - Wrath of who?
Peek - can I see what you're gonna kill me with?
Standstill - so if I counter your spell, you draw and I don't? What?
Roar of the Worm - the Mac daddy of them all......
Tramatize - half is better than nothing, right?
Ghastly Demise - Nice cheap removal

Blazing Salvo - this is one of my favorite direct damage spells, since they have to choose, 5 to the head or 3 to their creature..... for 1?????? great

But I have to nominate the card that has made more multi-player game go into extra innings and elicit the most groans from opponents.
That Prince of Evil and King of Cruelty.........

UPHEAVAL

But, I would like to show my support for Grand Melee...... what a card for casual play...........

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Mooseman said:
But I have to nominate the card that has made more multi-player game go into extra innings and elicit the most groans from opponents.

UPHEAVAL
Don't listen to him! It's a trick: he's going to cast Psychatog after everything is bounced.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Oversoul said:
Don't listen to him! It's a trick: he's going to cast Psychatog after everything is bounced.
Actually in my multi-player deck I then cast Black Vise, Psychatog bites in MP.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Okay, yeah. In multiplayer. But how is Black Vise better in multiplayer? Or rather, why not Iron Maiden?

L

Limited

Mooseman said:
Ok, here are the ones I was concidering.
WereBear - Da Bear, solid and reliable
Chatter of the Squirrel - Token and another token
Kirtar's Wrath - Wrath of who?
Peek - can I see what you're gonna kill me with?
Standstill - so if I counter your spell, you draw and I don't? What?
Roar of the Worm - the Mac daddy of them all......
Tramatize - half is better than nothing, right?
Ghastly Demise - Nice cheap removal

Blazing Salvo - this is one of my favorite direct damage spells, since they have to choose, 5 to the head or 3 to their creature..... for 1?????? great

UPHEAVAL

But, I would like to show my support for Grand Melee...... what a card for casual play...........
Why are considering and nominating cards from Odyssey?

Status
Not open for further replies.