Nominations for Mirage Casual Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Thinking about it, it's just a majority vote, not a unanimous vote. So the other two members can't agree on a card either?

Tag Guard

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Perhaps in the future, if nothing can be agreed on, they can list the 3 cards (I assume) that they are arguing over and have the public remove one?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe... I didn't think there would be too many problems, but I guess there's always a first time...

Tag Guard

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I agree, but I suggest something like that only if a problem like this actually arises.

Ransac, cpa trash man

turgy22

Nothing Special
I think the way we have this set up, it should really be up to the committee to work out any three-way ties that they encounter.

One possible solution is to have a revote, where each person has to vote for their #2 choice of card or do a weighted list of each person's top three choices.

Just some ideas and none is guaranteed to solve every problem, but I really think it's the committee's responsibility to find a solution to a tie.

Tag Guard

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I agree, I just thought the committee wouldn't have such a problem with a three-way tie. Being unanimous all the time is asking for too much, of course, but I thought two people would agree on a card...

Tag Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.