Nominations for Judgement Casual Card

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Post 'em and the reasons here! Nominations end next Monday 3/19 at 7:00 EDT. Committee members cannot nominate.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Death Wish

Ring of Ma'Ruf didn't win for Arabian Nights, so I'm taking another shot. And paying half your life for one card really shows you care.

D

DarthFerret

Mirari's Wake

It was great to finally see a Mana Flare in green, and about time too I might add. Add in the Crusade ability for all your critters, and this one is as good as gold, and all for only 5 total mana, and in green/white, that is easy! This one is the winner right here...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Lot of good cycles in here. The Wishes, the Phantoms, the creatures like Genesis or Brawn... but I'll go with Epic Struggle. Despite it's tendency to make its builders combo-erific, if you just play it straight up, it's a pretty casual card.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I like the Worldgorger Dragon because it has the ultimate "Fatty Threat" aura on it. The Dragon states "I'm big enough to win this game by myself and I'll prove it!!!!" Of course, any removal can take care of it, but that's the same with any creature. I loved this creature with it's "Infinite Mana Combo/Draw the game into forever-land" engine generated with Animate Dead.

Anyway, with its appeal of being the only fatty you need to win the game, it got my nomination.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

Would just like to point out that Mirari's Wake caused a bit of a hub-bub in our current Tribal game in the games run forum!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Final nominations:

Worldgorger Dragon - Ransac
Browbeat - Mooseman
Death Wish - Oversoul
Mirari's Wake - DarthFerret
Epic Struggle - Spiderman

Closed for voting.