Nominations for Hall of Fame Committee Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
This member will take the place of Theorgg and join Mooseman and Myself.

• Card submissions for a week.
  • The committee deliberates and chooses one for the week.
  • Nominations for a new person to take the place of the oldest serving committee member are taken for a week (in the case of the three starting committee members, the one with the least votes goes first). The person leaving the committee cannot be nominated again for at least a month (so in effect, they have a two month minimum absence from the committee)
  • Voting on the nominations takes place for a week.

TomB is eligible to be voted on, again, and there are other qualified members that have come close. Basically, the only one that can't be nominated is Spiderman.

Nominations will close on Friday 5/26 at 7:00am EST.

Due to my delay in posting the nominations, I'll delay the Fallen Empires nominations by another week to allow the next member to be elected.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Hmm...

This time, I nominate Killer Joe. He's been avoiding it for too long now. We'll see if we can't change that this time around...

L

Limited

I nominate Turgy22, for his excellent flavor-breakdown of Ravnica block!

H

HOUTS

I nominate myself.
Only because I am infinitely better and more knowledgeable on this game we call Magic than you all.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hey! Long time no see. We've started a "Casual Card Hall of Hame." We have a committee of three members (that rotate out) that select from a list of cards nominated by the members of the site. We go set by set for card selections.

That's the easy explanation.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Status
Not open for further replies.