Nominations for Casual Hall of Fame Committee Member

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Submit your nominations here. This person will replace Killer Joe (since he's been inactive) on the committee for the Lorwyn vote. The only who can't be nominated is Ephraim

NEW: Only users who have been active in the last seven days will be passed on to the final nomination list. So don't waste your nomination on an inactive user.

Current committee members: Killer Joe, rokapoke, Spiderman

Nominations end Tuesday, 9/8 at 7:00 AM EDT.

I nominate Modus Pwnens

T

train

I'll go with what Ransac said... only because I don't know the current scene well enough at this time to nominate me... :cool:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I guess Modus wins by default... I'll send him a PM to make sure he still checks in...

T

train

No - stay!!!...

sheesh Oversoul - what r u thinkin?!!!...:eek:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm opening this back up as I never got a reply back from Modus so I think he's too busy... I'll nominate Shabbaman to replace him. Nominations end this Friday, 9/18 at 7:00 EDT.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
We need a list of people who seem to still be relatively active. Maybe a roll call or something is in order...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, not too many people are... you can pretty much tell who's active by who posts in the Games Run and Off Topic forums. Shabbaman is pretty much the only one who doesn't but posts in General and Decks.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I'm much too lazy to figure out who else is still here, but I saw that Melkor posted on the boards today, so I nominate him.