Nominations for Casual Hall of Fame Commitee Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Submit your nominations here. This person will replace Ransac on the committee. The only who can't be nominated is orgg.

Nominations end Monday, 6/26 at 7:00 AM EST.

Killer Joe

whaaaaaaaaaaa,wha-wha,what!?!

I nominate Spiderman for this reason: Um, er, meh. Because he is,......um, <mumble>, because he knows "casual", yeah, that's the ticket, he know casual.

An early congrats goes to Spidey for his impending selection to the committee ;)

D

DarthFerret

Do we really need to go to next monday for the nominations to close, and then, do you think we really should even have to vote?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Yes, we do. Procedure is procedure. Plus, I still get to be on the committee for the current card, so the winner (coughcoughKJcoughcough) won't start 'til after that anyway.

Nominations:
Killer Joe (Nominated by everyone and his mom)
Spiderman (Nominated by KJ)
HOUTS (Nominated by himself)

Ransac, cpa trash man

Killer Joe

Ransac said:
Yes, we do. Procedure is procedure. Plus, I still get to be on the committee for the current card, so the winner (coughcoughKJcoughcough) won't start 'til after that anyway.

Nominations:
Killer Joe (Nominated by everyone and his mom)

Ransac, cpa trash man
You can't nominate yerself, can ya?

As for voting for me; this is a conspiracy! Oh, btw, my Dad wants to nominate me :(

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
When it first cropped up about nominating yourself, the original committee discussed it (I think?) but ultimately decided it wasn't a big deal.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
LOL!!!! KJ's dad nominated him, too!!!! roflmaoweab

Nominations:
Killer Joe (Nominated by everyone and his mom AND his dad)

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Nominations are now closed. Would either Orgg or TomB close this thread. No nominations made after this pot will be considered.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Status
Not open for further replies.