Nominations for BOK Casual Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Post 'em and the reasons here! Nominations end Monday, 7/9 at 7:00 AM EDT.

Committee members: DarthFerret, TomB, Mooseman

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I've probably seen less of this set than the last one. I know there are some good reprints, but as for stuff I'd nominate, there seems to be some...

I'll go with the first card that caught my eye when I browsed the set, which seems a nice alternative to Ophidian and other such creatures, but requires a bit more strategy...

Ninja of the Deep Hours.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'll nominate Ornate Kanzashi. I love the concept of possibly player with my opponent's random cards.

If another rat wins this round, I may vomit.

Ransac, cpa trash man

E

Ephraim

I nominate Budoka Pupil. The entire cycle of creatures that change from mortal to spirit when they acquire enough ki counters is very exciting to me. It was, in my opinion, the most creative application of the spiritcraft mechanic in the block. The creatures themselves are all good representations of their colour and the green one in particular is massively fun to play with.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, after a flurry of nominations from last Monday, this kinda petered out. So here's my nomination before voting:

Day of Destiny - It pumps up those Legendary creatures (and the main reason why I remember it is because there was a guy in my play group who always collected one of every Legend and kept trying to make a deck out of it. When he saw this, he traded quite nicely for it).

Final nominations:

Ninja of the Deep Hours - Oversoul
Ornate Kanzashi - Ransac
Lifegift - Killer Joe
Budoka Pupil - Ephraim
Day of Destiny - Spiderman

Closed for voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.