No one cares but....

T

TheDevil565

For all of you who remember me, I am the CPA member formerly known as FadingInsomniac. I know that my departure was pure, unadulterated stupidity (what was I thinking with the voting thing?) and so I have come back. By the way, can I get one of the founders to combine my posts, like you did for Garfobo (AKA Dave) so that I'm still a veteran?

Z

Zadok001

Welcome back! :) It's good to have you back 'round here, some people were pretty upset when you left. Welcome back, again. I've combined your posts, would you like an nickname, say "Returned At Last?"

"Or 'Reality Altering Thing-a-ma-jig?'"

A

Almindhra

We all care!...We are all one big happy poopy of a family!...And we love you...*group huggles*...

j/k...Does anyone use the term huggles?...I just can't stand it

U

Ura

Welcome back Devil! :)

I use *huggles* but only when I feel like being overbearingly cute. :D

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Wait, who? What? Where? When? Why? (Whoa!)

Anyway, welcome back! Notice my alliteration (sp?) :D

F

FoundationOfRancor

its not cute or "wootsie" (Whatever that means)

Its kinda scary. I never trust someone who says "huggles"

Killer Joe

I say a post by "The Majic Jackal" in the 'Who r U' thread. And Fadinginsomniac is back too!? <sniff-sniff> I can only wonder if Ferret will ever come back.
Almindra, -Huggles?- I pray to God you don't ever use that term within my earshot. BTW, I'm not that old.

A

Almindhra

First off, Yellowjacket, you are old...And huggles to you you old fart of a disco geek

T

TheDevil565

I'll try to answer those questions one by one -

1. Zadook, my nickname should be "Flammable"

2. Spiderman, I'm a different person since I was FadingInsomniac, I had to get a new name.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Still puzzled then why you would want your posts combined from your "previous" persona (it seems to me you would want to keep them separate; have a new track record) but whatever. <shrug>

C

Chaos Turtle

Welcome back, TheDevil. :)

No hard feelings and all, right?

(I would have suggested "Prodigal Son" as a nickname. ;))

T

TheDevil565

Spiderman, the answer is simple. People thet did not know me before may look down on me because I'm acting like I know the CPA when I only have like 8 posts . . . this way people will know that I know what's going on. (Even though half the time I don't . . . look at my love life)

Turtle, no hard feelings at all. Explain "Prodigal Son".

A

Apollo

I believe "Prodigal" means "leaves and comes back" or something to that effect. So a Prodigal son is a member of a family or organization that leaves and eventually returns. I think.

My mom is always saying "The Prodigal Son returns!" because I spend so much time at my friends houses.