No more talking about politics (from me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

arhar

After those two threads die out, I will not discuss anything even remotely political in here. My views are simply too radical and right-wing for everybody else to digest. I'm sorry, but when some of you see anything that does not sound liberal or political correct, the open-mindness stops there and you're just not willing to understand, and I am automatically placed in the role of the "bad guy." The recent Jane Fonda debacle is a very good example, where people weren't willing to read good and assumed I wanted to execute Jane Fonda for TALKING about her dissaproval of war - something that I never said. Besides, some of my views are too much to post on this family-oriented website (too much real world stuff that kids don't easily understand) This post is not meant to be a flame to anybody, or a "This Place Sucks I Quit" message - I'm still here, I'm just gonna talk about Magic :)

D

DÛke

I think you're the closed minded person in this situation. You have never listened, because I know if you have, you wouldn't be acting so "radical," and you're NOT the radical here, Arhar. Don't flatter yourself. Your point of view is shared by many, many, many people. If there's a "radical" opinion floating around here, than it's certainly Gizmo's, and even mind to some extent...

If you weren't a "kid" yourself, you should listen before you speak. I think you're the one who can't handle it, not the "kids."

"The 'kids' I have spoken to in school agree with my calm, diplomatic perspective. Very, very, very childish, wouldn't you say?" -- DÛke

C

Chaos Turtle

Alright guys. You've both stated your opinions. You disagree.

Not as punishment, but rather of a desire to avoid yet another flame thread, I'm closing it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.