Nicknames

T

terzarima

Why don't we just put the nickname function in you're user options, this way we could change them when ever we had a, oh I dunno a midlife crisis or something? I think this would be much more conveniant than having the Corporate slave (a.k.a Zadok) change it for us.

H

Hawaiian mage

This thread is funny in a way, but in another it's very sad...

-Hawaiian "don't see that every day" mage

F

fuzzy510

How true. Mid-life crisises are not something that are very comical, yet they are. (Don't ask.)

D

Daggertooth

.....If we do that Zodok's Nickname speach would become obsolete. and we wouldn't want that now would we.

Daggertooth

G

Gerode

It has technically been obsolete in its current form since the color scheme change that happened in October or so.

T

terzarima

You know, I checked and its well, damn it. Boy, well at least it proves I have good ideas, they did it before I even though it, I just sent my ideas mentally... but mine is frozen, I can only change the "Veteran Cpa member" part, not "The poet" part

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think when Ed did the changeover, those nicknames that were small carried over while those which were large did not. Thus, some people have the blue nickname still and others don't (in fact, Rando was asking about this earlier).

So if you want to have multiple titles, you'll probably have to PM Zadok and see what he says. Otherwise, you're left with the one black one that you can always modify.