Nicknames!

T

TylersOnFire

how do i get a nickname do i have to ask mike (ed) i am so confused :confused:
Help
Tyler-

Z

Zadok001

You ask me. :) Just tell me what it is, and it's yours.

"45??"

G

garfobosonfire

Could u change mine? I would like to be "Eternally Burning" If u could please! Thanx!

Y

Y The Alien

Tag Guard

You're playing too? And I've got to think up a nickname.

Z

Zadok001

Righto, granted. Btw, you might want to tell me if you reach a number of posts that would change your status (i.e., 100 posts). Your title won't change unless you do.

"I'm so cool. I can hit the little buttons."

G

garfobosonfire

Hey thanx Zadok!!:) I like you!!:D I will notify u when that happens!

G

garfobosonfire

TAG GUARD

Hey thanx Zadok!!:) I like you!!:D I will notify u when that happens!:cool:

T

TylersOnFire

hey man can i also be eternally burning like dave!! you know we be bros!!

Z

Zadok001

No problem. That's my official (or at least as official as the CPA gets) job. :)

"I dunno, something about 'Your wish is my command.'"

C

Chaos Turtle

What's the new character limit on nicks, now? Obviously longer than 15... perhaps it is time for a change?

D

Duel

Hey, I've been here a while and I think I need a nickname. Any suggestions? (Note: no names with the words "weasel boy" or "fatso" will be accepted)

D

Duel

Well, I feel a little cheap, asking for this: I want "Drow"

I am DUEL! I am the embodiment of rogue magic! I am the man who built the original colossus/voltaic key deck! I am Mr. Suicide Black! I dealt 21 damage on turn two with green stompy! Where I walk past, nothing grows (At least this one is true)! I am DROW!

A

arhar

Since there's no limit on number of characters, could I have my nickname changed, please? My new nickname is what I wanted from the beginning: "Cyclopean Pharaoh"

Thanks!