Nice Place You Guys Have Here

P

Purple_jester

Hi! I tried out CPA on the invitation of Yellowjacket. Normally I try to stick to only 2 web forums (I usually frequent MTGnews and Beyond Dominia), but I see some familiar faces here.

Hi, Duke! Rando! Howya?

Anyway, so that there's no confusion, I AM female, so if my posts seem flowery or cutesy, you'll know why. Any other female posters here?

D

DÛke

HEY :)
I was gonna stay at MTGnews because you said you weren't gonna leave :) NOW that you came here :) I'll just BE here :)
I'll keep checking MTGnews between now and then though :)
Thanks for joining :)

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Wow! our first female member! Actually there is about 1 or 2 others that i know of. There are probably others but they probably don't post often.

D

DÛke

And yes, there are female posters here, like Almindrah, I think, I have no idea how to spell her name :) She's a good friend of mine now :)

SORRY for the too many smiley faces up there :)
I didn't mean to be CHEESY

C

Cateran Overlord

I'm also formerly of the MTGnews boards, of the same name. Nodnarb's right, we have maybe a grand total of 3 or 4 females who post even semi frequently. There are a handful of others with maybe 5-10 posts.

A

Apollo

Welcome. And we do have a handful of female members...

Though I doubt you could call most of Almindhra's posts "flowery" or "cutesy" :)

Z

Zadok001

Welcome in! I can think of two other females off the top of my head, but somehow the word 'flowery' never came to mind... I know too many nerd girls, methinks.

You may or may not remember me for my slightly rant-ish posts on MtgNews, under the infinitely incomprehinsible title of Nivelimac. That's me.

See those little orange nicknames under the names of each poster? If you want one of those, I'll give it to ya'. PM me (see the little 'PM' button under each post, that's for the Private Messages), or just post here. :)

"From the technically inept nickname guy..."

Z

Zadok001

If she _did_ want that, I'd have to know what alt-# command you used to make the U. :)

H

Hetemti

...ah, a BD person...so...you're familiar with my insanity, are you...

D

DÛke

Just copy and paste it Zadoc, it's much easier than pressing the combination...Just copy and paste. Copy and paste it dang it :)

Killer Joe

We're family here, so please feel free to post as often as you like about anything you like. Our "Off Topic" is a unique place to post those....well, um....off topic kind of things. Based on what I've noticed you posting, plaese make an effort to seek out "theorgg" and "Chaos Turtle", they're great guys. Of course, everyone else here is cool too.
Enjoy.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome! And as everyone says, there's a couple more active female posters... I'm sure you'll find them out, eventually :)