next invasion

A

Apollo

The Orcs are now completely loyal to me. I just toasted a few, and they were so afraid of me that they will do whatever I wish.

Apollo roasts an Orc that's picking its nose.

However, I wish to take a short leave of absence from the army. Me and my Orcs are going to go lay seige to WotC's headquarters until they agree to print new Orcs in the next expansion.

D

dw51688

Everyone get out of the way!

[color="#ffd00"]dw51688 also known as Ertai casts hundreds of Falling stars with one hand and with the other tosses a few chaos orbs in the air[/color]

N

Neo_Keo

* The Minister of War overlooks the battle and records it down *

* The minister of war summons a huge fireball to incinerate a bucket load of arrows that were shot at him *

" If I find out who it is " - Minister of War

D

dw51688

dw51688 is hit in the arm with a serrated arrow. dw51688 has just enough energy to cast a blessed/vitalizing wind. "Everyone i now more powerful and healed"

N

nanokill

nanokill sends forces to protect neo_keo and dw51688. nanokills forces provide support and defense allowing the two to carry on with their business.:D nanokill goes and kills the small group of fighters that shot at the MofW. and begins dispatching all hostile forces in the area.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

pie-eater, you are making me tiresome of you. we shall meet someday. i choose it to be now. ready yourself with a sword. and no pies.
*as Riva says that the orb glows and appreciative blue, then the blade itself turns into blue flame*
the orb and i are ready infidel.
*stands waiting to duel with pie-eater*

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

This is interesting. A single human warrior with a *gasp* sword wants to fight. And why? Because he didn't like my Battle Arena personality. If we had met in other conditions, i'm sure you would have found my quick wit and happy-go-lucky attitude kinda fun. But alas, I must rip you apart with my 6 bare hands. sorry.

::Is ready for the fight:: So you're lookin' fer a fight, eh punk? Well you found a reeeeeal good un.

D

dw51688

Overlooks the battle and is satisfied with the mature attitude of everyone who is battling.

"War is never good, always turns out like hell"

Dw51688 is sad

D

Dark Horse

Oh my god. You little plebes seem rather dead set on taking away my Moggs. They are loyal to me, Dark Horse, temporary Evincar of Rath and now totally unafilliated with Phyrexia. I now claim allegience to none but Mercadia and the planet Rat, and of course, Moggville, haven of moggs everywhere. But for now, to be annoying I think I'll summon
10 Swarms (1,000) of angels, 2 swarms each of each avatar, even the dispensable hope and will, and lastly, all the skeletons and other undead, cadaverous, corpreal, and uncorpreal included, from the plane of Hades, Phyrexia, and everywhere else where afforementioned undead breed.

PS: Neo-Keo If you give me copyrights to all moggs I will give you your personal Squee, AND 40% of the demiplane of Rath. That includes 2,000 miles of Raths Edge. Ya gotta admit, thats a LOT of damage.

Here are my forms

SIDE: Technically I am evil, but more often than not, I defend from invaders the places I hold dear rather than invade. The only thing I know for sure is I am agaisnt Nanokill and Riva Iron.

TROOPS: (If Im sanctioned) 9,000 swarms of moggs, divided between, Squee's, mogg paratroopers, mogg sappers, mogg nuclear technicians, mogg structural engineers, mogg irregulars, mogg elites, mogg artillerists, mogg jet fighters, and mogg's that rip wings off of angels and desecrate undead.

SIDE: Technically I am evil, but more often than not, I defend from invaders the places I hold dear rather than invade. The only thing I know for sure is I am agaisnt Nanokill and Riva Iron.

TROOPS: (If Im sanctioned) 9,000 swarms of moggs, divided between, Squee's, mogg paratroopers, mogg sappers, mogg nuclear technicians, mogg structural engineers, mogg irregulars, mogg elites, mogg artillerists, mogg jet fighters, and mogg's that rip wings off of angels and desecrate undead.

TROOPS: (If Im sanctioned) 9,000 swarms of moggs, divided between, Squee's, mogg sappers, mogg paratroopers, and other stuff.

There, triple duplicate.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

we fight now pie-eater. for i am the bringer of death. and it is death that you shall meet for dinner. HAHA.

N

nanokill

you know Dark horse that crovax is pissed at you that you took rath while he was battling because of the last evincars debts. and what did we tell you aboout the goblins you can have all Except other people legions got. right know i will let the angel and avatar thing slide but crovax would Kill right now to take to you.:D

R

Riva Iron-Grip

i dont think so Horse. Rath belongs to Crovax, and he nor Greven, nor I will submit to you. Phyrexia belongs to Yawgmoth, who will become ruler to all that is after we are done with you. and this means war.
*Greven, prepare the mogg cannons. This Dark Horse is going to require some attention*
"Yes your majesty"
*And nano, prepare the angels for a holy war...and tell them to wear that armor that shows off their asses. we want the enemies troops to be caught off guard. page, ready my horse, and armor. it is time that i kill some of the enemies forces right now*

N

nanokill

fine my angels are ready....with the armor you requested riva. yelling at Dw51688"would you people please quit staring at them already" sheesh, riva how can we fight if our allies are drooling all over themselves. "riva...Hey riva"(riva snapps out of the angels trance)"uhh... right.. um...sure..whatever" (falls back into trance)

R

Riva Iron-Grip

well nano. that's what i wanted. now all we have to do is go down there and massacre them. good thing that the moggs aren't human.
*Greven tell the moggs to open fire on the enemy. now is our chance*
*Aye, Aye sir*
*mogg cannons open up on the enemy forces, blowing them to crap.*
now that's the bomb :S

D

Dark Horse

How bout this. I'll let you all keep moggs, but please, please, please, pleeeeaaaasssseee, don't keep them in your signature army. Nanokills got his angels as his signature, and Riva, you have all those undead. I dont mind if you use moggs, but try to use them sparingly, like no more than once or twice a post. And I keep a monopoly on wumpi, though I share that monopoly with multani.

BTW: Crovax was never really in debt. HOWEVER, Yawgmoth was. So I approached him while he was asleep, and said in a calm, rational voice, "Golly gee willakers Yawgmoth, get up you lazy couch potato. Ya see, while you were lying on your keister (I know a lot of euphamiusms dont I :)) sleeping the millenia away, your armies been eating up money like Missy Elliot at an all you can eat buffet. Pay up or move out yawggy baby.

After numerous attempts on my life, he finally started talking to me. Real sweet, rational guy once you get to know him. Anyways, we negotiated a deal. He would give me the demiplane of Rath, AND kill Crovax, AND make me Evincar, if I err "Overlooked" this little incident, and any future incidents. I of course agreed, and boom, instant Evincardom.

PS: I have come to claim what is mine, and you, mogg's are mine.

-Accounting Licid

Ill let you keep Predator, and I'll even conjure up a crew of Wraiths if you give me back my moggs.

N

nanokill

sure sounds reasonable, that is all i really ever wanted because otherwise my fodder cannons would be useless.

ok it's a deal (shakes hands with darkhorse) so you got most of rath right, because it thought that crovax had been exiled by somebody to a corner of it. please enlighten me on this.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Top Left Hand: Cleaver Top Right Hand: Carving Knife
Middle Left Hand: Bottle Middle Right Hand: Pie Tin
Lowere Left Hand: Metal Spork Lower Right Hand:Frying Pan

Lets go Necro. No spells, no troops, just you and me, Mono y mono

N

nanokill

ohhh....you crazy kids...would you stop trying to tear out each others throats and get back to the battlefield and help finish off dominaria's upper half. takes away riva sword and pie-eater's assortment. "now get back out there u two." (riva and pie-eater sulk off back to the battlefield)

M

Multani

Since when did bureocracy(sp?) have a hand in the CPA?!
(Multani throws a treetrunk at Neo followed by a missile.)
Take that desk puke! :mad: