Newbie here.

R

RabidKimba

Hey, my first post here... :D I've been playing since Revised, but haven't been to a tourney till the prophecy pre-release. Ever since that... I've been hopelessly addicted, especially to Sealed Deck/Booster Draft. Thankfully, I have virtually no expenses. :) I hope I haven't broken any rules yet... ^^;;

D

dw51688

Hey! Welcome to the crowd!

May seem weird at first, but you'll get grabbed into our craziness!

You have to pass our test though!!!!!! (GOD BLESS HAZING!)

Pretty soon you'll get the famous Zadok nickname speech! Just like the Declaration of Independence around here...

G

Griffion2000

Wlcome :)

Note: From this moment on, it shall here by know that at 9:00 that the 1st of the minut if the ninth of gthe o'clock I read your syncranized intervals???

Can you make sence of that??? I sur can't!!! :p

N

nodnarb24

Also after you get the nickname speech, zero should be coming around with the brand spanking new "classic speech". It has only been used once.

N

nodnarb24

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! FIRST ONE TO STEAL THE CLASSIC SPEECH!!!

/begin{classic speech}
Hey ya'll! I know your a new member, and I dig that! I also know you'll probably have a lot of questions or polls you want to post. But before you do anything like that, head over to the ole Classic forum to see some of the polls that have been posted many times before! Please, post what YOU think on each one, and don't post repeats of any that are there. In the Classic forum, there are all kinds of questions! From Age to music, Sports to games, and even one on your favorite Blastoderm Kill method, it has you covered. So, Welcome, and enjoy the Classic Forum!
/end{Classic speech}

H

Hawaiian mage

Let me just get one thing strait while your mind is freash and untainted. I'm boss around here. This site is mine and I can ban you at any moment. Everyone else is just pretending I'm not and that this Zadok guy is. Don't believe them, their just trying to play with your head. You must worship me and only me. Hwaa ha ha! Bow down before me you swav!

M

Mikeymike

You should enjoy your time here, its definitely a place I spend WAY too much time. Stop by the deck section and run some crazy ideas by us, I love crazy ideas.

Unfortunately I have to inform you that you have broken a rule, 2 uses of smilies within 1 paragraph. Looks like we'll have to send Vito by your house to pay a "visit" if you catch my drift :eek:.

M

MrXarvox

Hello, I am pure evil.
Now I know what you're thinking, "You're not evil, I bet at home you like to pet your kitty cat"
Well you're damn right I like to pet my kitty cat!
There is nothing more evil than something cute and fuzzy.. Beware the cute and the fuzzy!

Welcome to the madhouse

Z

Zadok001

Now you know how it feels, Zero. :) J/K. Go ahead and steal speeches - it makes things more interesting!

Welcome aboard! I'm the aforementioned (and much magligned) Zadok, obviously. Thus, I have three purposes here. #1, so say Welcome aboard, which I have already accomplished, twice.

#2, to tell you that Hawaian Mage is off his rocker, and that he indeed is NOT in charge around that (Ed Sullivan is). Don't worship him, the rewards aren't worth the effort... :)

And, #3, the infamous nickname speech.

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

N

NeuroDeus

The Hawaiian guy is searching for victims again. I am now the official Tyrant Hunter :) lol

H

Hawaiian mage

See!?! See!?! Their just trying to confuse you into giveing them your money! Quick, send it all to me and I'll keep it safe for you! It's your only hope!

A

Apollo

Actually, I was the first to steal the Classic speech. I stole the Classic speech before it even existed! Hah! Neiner, neiner, neiner! :p

K

K9Archmage

FOOLS! Can't you see that hawaiian mage is sincere? WORSHIP HIM!
here are the rules

1: Always write "Hoipa" at the end of your posts
2: Donkeys RULE!
3: Always purchase my high-quality merchandise
4: their is no fourth rule

Hoipa

F

fuzzy510

5. Always listen to fuzzy510.
6. Be insane. (This is a rule.)
7. NEVER, EVER write "Hoipa" anywhere in a post unless writing this rule.

Welcome!

F

fuzzy510

Hey MrXarvox, I'm not cute, but I'm fuzzy! I'm not that evil!

(Okay, I'm evil, but only the people on this board and know me know this.)

B

Bob

I am usually really strange, but can be serious.
Not all of us are this weird.
The infinite rule:
do not let fuzzy, K9 or Hmage control you!
Now back to me being weird:
Mua glavin!
Welcome!
I'm the King of cheese, White mana, and Simpsons here!
Let's just say this:
If the Cheese stands alone said:"D'oh", it would be my favorite card!
Mua glavin!