Newbie alert

R

Rathian

Hi all,
Just a short first post to say Hi to everyone here. I've been playing since Fallen Empires but stopped after Alliances and then just restarted recently (don't worry, I wont start grumbling too much about the lastest MM/NE sets... yet ;)) Looking forward to all things magical, especially in this rather Magic-dead part of the world I am in.

Cool site btw. Great idea.

T

theorgg

I guess I'm the first one to welcome you.

Fallen Empires--one of my personally favorite sets. same for alliances.

I hope you enjoy it here.

by the way, I love your quote. where's it from?

F

FoundationOfRancor

hey! The CPa is a great place, welcome! yeah where did you get youyr quote man?

G

Gryphonclaw

Welcome, welcome, feel free to post anything anywhere that is relevant and/or interesting.
(Take me for example, I'd bet at least half these guys and gals are sick of me by now)
And watch your front too, some deranged lunatic is running around decorating people with arrows. :)

R

Rathian

Arrows? (serrated ones?)

As for the spiffy quote, I pulled it out of the AD&D "Drow of the Underdark" sourcebook. Glad ya like it.

D

Dune Echo

Welcome!

Z

Zadok001

Yeah, arrows. The Magic Jackal has decided our (well, _your_) currently state of living must be remedied immedietely, as a result, he's been running around shooting theoretical arrows into people. Watch your back, trust me.

"J/K, of course, but still!"

D

Duel

I'll have you know I'm officially dead.

Of course, according to Zadok, it's way overdue

A

Apollo

Actually, I understand the Reign of Terror is over now. And I survived! But anyway, welcome.

Apollo