New user

D

Deranged Hermit

New user here actually im already in Cpa guess who i am

T

terzarima

Hmm, you know, I was surprised that no one had taken the title of Deranged Hermit. I don't know who you are, my guess is Ransac.

G

Gerode

Hoipa? Naw, you would have said Curly Poop Always.

Fuzz? I don't think so...

ademis22? Yes! That's who you are!

D

Dementia

If you look to the left of his post you will see that he is in fact Deranged Hermit.

Mystery solved, wheres my prize.

:D:D:DFigured I'd better put the smilies in here so everyone will know I'm kidding:D:D:D

D

Dementia

Start a contest where some anonymous CPAers send the the guy that's running the contest a paragraph or two, and people try to guess who it is just by their writing style.

And I agree with DÛke/you. Your DÛke/you.

D

DÛke

...I'm just kidding...it's not me...but that's what [Instert about 10 CPA members here] would think...

About the contest and writing style, we already had someone who've done it...Ogg. I don't think it's such a good idea...

S

Salacious Crumb

Hmmm.... Either Teferi or Dementia. I'm sure its one of them

Hoipa

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Why are people registering under different aliases? This is a worse problem than people not posting... Dementia, I expect to see a thread about this in Magic Issues :)

F

fuzzy510

It's bad enough to be a reregister, but to MAKE US GUESS WHO YOU ARE is just wrong. I will look down upon you when you are revealed.

S

Salacious Crumb

Yes, people who reregister just for the sake of making people guess bother me, but oh well. nothing i can do about it

hoipa

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

i think that it's fuzzy, just like the way that he was frontstreet boys but didn't admit it.

S

Salacious Crumb

it might be teferi

1: He hasn't been on for a while
2: he loved badgers, which are like squirrels

Hoipa

N

NeuroDeus

Badgers are like squirrels ???

thats the worst thing I heard lately...

It like saying

Ice-cream is like meatballs or something...

M

maraud234

you are either (place 50 random members here) or you're (place another 50 random members here)

S

Salacious Crumb

Iwas kidding by the way...

i still think its teferi

Hoipa

S

Salacious Crumb

good old daggertooth wouldn't do something that stupid...

Hoipa

M

maraud234

Deranged Hermit's signature is alot like someone else's a while ago. I'm pretty sure that it was Daggertooth's old one, but I wouldn't bet my life on it.