New to the boards.

H

Havoqx

So i'm just crusing from board to board right now.
seeing as how i quit playing constructed magic, i figured this might be a cool place to chat. hopefully with people that are not full of themselves.
So why are the avaters disabled?

D

Doombringer

Welcome! I don't think there were avatars here to start with. . . then again i haven't been here that long so it would do you more good to ask a veteran member.

I

Izaryo

no avatars here.. i don't precisely know why but i think Spidey or Train or somebody might tell you about it...

Not all of us here all full of ourselves:D

Welcome to ye Havoqx!!

and as Homestar said, watch out for Nightstalkers:D

H

Homestar

and as Homestar said, watch out for Nightstalkers
Yes, thats what i tell all the new members. hes crazy. there was a period in time where e would take the newspaper off my doorstep, and then put it back that same night. I mean, DO YOU KNOW HOW FREAKIN ANNOYING IT IS TO OPEN THE PAPER AND SEE THE CROSSWORD ALREADY DONE!?!?!?! and he doesnt even do it right................he just draws little pictures in the boxes...........

Im very full of myself. i have no idea what it would be like if i was full of someone elses..........insides.

N

Nightstalkers

Originally posted by Homestar
Yes, thats what i tell all the new members. hes crazy. there was a period in time where e would take the newspaper off my doorstep, and then put it back that same night. I mean, DO YOU KNOW HOW FREAKIN ANNOYING IT IS TO OPEN THE PAPER AND SEE THE CROSSWORD ALREADY DONE!?!?!?! and he doesnt even do it right................he just draws little pictures in the boxes...........
Yup, I'm probably the only one here with the paperwork to prove that their insane.

Oh, and I do that to my neighbors all the time, its hillarious when they finally noticed it and started looking through all their other papers :XD

Anyways, welcome, quelcome. Membership is free, but you have to pay to post.

I've paid by giving away my insane sense of humor to everyone, as well as a few bones of advice here and there....

Oooh, 'nother strategy just popped into me small brain!!!

Donate, Tormods Crypt, Forbidden Crypt

ROFLMAO, I'll try to sqeeze that into my Charitable Charity deck...

T

train

Welcome!

(or have you cruised on to the next site with avatars?)