New Tag Game

G

garfobosonfire

TAG GUARD

Im joining this game, my weapon.........Is a dead chicken, which is infected with Salmonila. So everyone dies who touches it

S

Spaceman Spiff

tag guard

tyler, you already joined and died!!! fading signed up for you..!!

sure you can join garfobo

S

Spaceman Spiff

tag guard

Y the alein never died fading, he was SIGNING UP
so therefor, never died.

[Edited by Spaceman Spiff on May 23rd, 2000 at 01:47 PM]

G

garfobosonfire

TAG GUARD

Could someone gimme a list of peeps left in the tag game?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Tag Guard

Funny how people rush to join the tag game after it starts when the post has been up a while....

Dune: Since only Multani and I are left from the first tag game, I'm willing to call a truce since it's getting kind of dopey anyway. I guess we'll have to let Multani know when he gets back from vacation in a couple weeks.

T

TylersOnFire

TAG GUARD

sivvi singed me up and didnt tell me! i found out that i was in the game after i died. can i still join it? cause thats pretty cheap (icould just sign up a bunch of people with out them knowing it and then kill them - therefore not allowing the to be in the game.) so can i still join :D
I am cool :cool: (ok maybe not)
Tyler (who is definitely on fire)

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Come on Fading, cut Y some slack.
For your hastieness, I shall now bw stalking you.
You have a week to live....:D

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Here are the survivors:
FadingInsomniac
Cardman 11
Spaceman Spiff
Multani
Y the Alien

I quit the old Tag Game.
:D
Truce with Dune and Spidy. :)

[Edited by Multani on May 24th, 2000 at 07:14 PM]

[Edited by Multani on May 26th, 2000 at 12:03 AM]

[Edited by Multani on May 26th, 2000 at 12:49 AM]

F

FadingInsomniac

TAG GUARD

Multani, you will not kill me. [color="FF0000"]EVER.[/color]

L

linsivvi

Tag Guard

This is really pissing me off cause everyone is saying I am dead but no one can tell me when and where I died. Did it really happen???????? Tell me

F

FadingInsomniac

TAG GUARD

Well, Tyler, you can quit bitching about whether or not you're in the game. You're dead. I killed ya in the Mission Impossible 2 thread. Booya!

L

linsivvi

Tag Guard

I did not die, Y the alien tried to blast me but I edited in tag guard 1 whole minute before he killed me. That is the same thing as like writing a message, realizing you forgot tag guard and then posting a reply again with the same message but taag guard is on the top. In other words I am alive

G

garfobosonfire

Good Job Jeff! Bye Tyler, Too Bad, I wanted to do it myself, with my dirty chicken!

TAG GUARD

G

garfobosonfire

Jeff it doesnt matter where u put the guard, u chap piece of crap!! I can put it where I damn well please, as long as its there!:mad: Im still alive.

:pTAG GUARD:p

F

FadingInsomniac

TAG GUARD

Originally posted by Apollo
right... although you don't put TAG GUARD as the subject, you have to put it at the top of the post.

T

TylersOnFire

Tag Guard
Hey guys I was killed before I even knew that I was in the game. Can I at least be in the game. Come on! Sivvi signed me up and didn’t tell me. That kinda insures that I don’t get to be in the game. God guys can you please let me be in the game?
Tyler-

G

garfobosonfire

oh well......Jeff I guess u can be a jerkoff and even though I did remember, u can be dumb and rule me out. Whatever, I guess its time i left this sensless, pointless game anyway.