New Suggestion

D

DeathPitOffering

Why dont we have some sort of timeing system like mtgnews has. Something that says, like, when the last time was when a post was made on this topic. Or use the flahy light system.

M

Mr_Pestilence

I do have that. Is one of us missing something?

C

ChasDen

The "flashy light thingy" works for me. When i log on i can see what has new post since the last time I was on. As for times, they are sorted in order and I know when I was on last, so I look for that.

D

DeathPitOffering

hmmm.......after alot of anaylze, (And actually looking at the page) I've deduced im an idiot. lol. Sorry for incovenicing ya all.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Occasionally the flashing lightbulbs will stop flashing after I've left a forum even though I haven't entered them yet (does that make sense?). For example, after I've left the Issues and Rants the lighbulb on Decks will have stopped flashing though I haven't entered there yet.

Is that supposed to happen? It's not a big deal, just curious. Do they just let you know when you first log on the main page that there's new messages?

I come on around 6:30-8 am EST and if the online thing is correct usually asadoine comes on around then so it can't be new posts.

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Spiderman - that's just something IE does. I (finally) switched all my Netscape bookmarks over to IE, and visited here earlier.
Netscape doesn't do this. IE chooses to refresh that page for some reason. No work around to my knowledge. (I think it has something to do with SSI)

-mike