New Section?

D

Dune Echo

Ed, is there a chance we can create a new section under CPA General or somewhere else that people that want to submit card ideas can post?

MTG News and Brain Burst have stuff like that. As Casual Players, so should we.

And it would be really good for the stuff Chaos Turtle is organizing and the Sliver expansion idea floating ability.

C

Child of Gaea

While that idea is being tossed about, how about we create a new section for things such as that AND a section for people to ask for Veteran Status, Nicknames etc etc... Lots of times I happen to stumble across someone who wants a nickname and I noticed they posted about it a couple of days before. This would make things more efficient for all of us, especially me who cannot read every post every day!

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
I'll be doing some more reorganization throughout the weekend :D (if you notice, I tweaked some of the forum names and descriptions)

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I've also been wondering if it's time to add a whole new forum for non-MTG games. With all the D&D posts out there, and the threads on WoT and the other "So does anyone else out there play anything else?" thread, not to mention the miniatures thing, etc., the time might be right to branch out and have a "Gamer's Forum".

Thoughts?